Resource icon

Cars Porsche 919 EVO 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bhowe83 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 919 EVO - Porsche 919 EVO Physics for the Kunos 2016 Porsche 919

This is a physics only version of my interpretation of the Porsche 919 EVO that set the lap record at Spa last week. This is not meant to be a 100% accurate representation of the car as no real data or telemetry is available and I doubt it ever will be. I've been able to run down to about a 1:44.00 at Spa in optimal condition with a 24C track temp, and I'm sure that there are some people here who will break the track record themselves with their better talent and decent setups, as this...

Read more about this resource...

That car is fast I did a 2:52.3 around the Highlands long circuit.....and I am not a very good driver myself all I have is an Xbox One Elite Controller and I was on Medium tyres at the time but damn that thing is quick!

I found out When you copy the "2016 Files of that car you Have do removed the Data File To get that Evo to work now. would be nice if you write it in you description
Edit: And then i change the sound with The content Manager to the 919 again because somehow it was missing now.

Last edited:
I found out When you copy the "2016 Files of that car you Have do removed the Data File To get that Evo to work now. would be nice if you write it in you description
Edit: And then i change the sound with The content Manager to the 919 again because somehow it was missing now.
How did you get the car to work? can you take me through step by step? I tried everything he listed above but it keeps crashing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back