Resource icon

Cars Porsche 919 EVO 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Has anyone come across an issue where the in car fuel display doesn't work? Drove 30mins around targa florio and it still said 50l :D Other data on the screen is fine and works. Also in the essentials app I can see that the fuel is getting burnt so fuel consumption seems to work. Would be nice to know how much is left tho :)

Remember that 2:52.3 lap time I did around Highlands Long I did ages ago....well 12th April 2018, I did a bit more practice in the intervening time and I was running soft tyres and I was babying the car a little bit....

Well sometime in September I felt it was time to set a new all time record by this point I had the lap time down to a 2:04.778 or something on Highlands long, then I told myself it was time to man the hell up and I put myself into the car strapped on a set of hard tyres and put it hotlap mode....and I swore to myself I would not lift the throttle at any point until the second to last 90 degree bend in the town from leaving the pits and getting a warm up lap in from the first 90 Degree bend to the second to last 90 Degree bend I did not lift my finger off the throttle and I set a scorching 2:01.496 time...that equates to almost 225mph speed average, I swear I can get the last 1.496 seconds off to go for 2 minutes but thats gonna take a new setup entirely....

Hey guys the mod works but i cannot go the top speed of 380km/h. the ers per lap deployment also runs out very fast? is there anyway to change top speed, increase ers deployment per lap?
btw this is for nordschleiff

Last edited:
I've followed all the instructions, but when I preview it on showroom. It ddidn't show any EVO skin and body change. It's literally the same as the Porsche Hybrid 2016. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I've followed all the instructions, but when I preview it on showroom. It ddidn't show any EVO skin and body change. It's literally the same as the Porsche Hybrid 2016. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Right, this mod is only different car data, the 3d model is the same, you just copied the rest from the existing 919...
You would either have to make or find some different skins...

1669800466938.png
1669800919096.png
1669800973247.png

Last edited:
how do i install this to the game? when i download it it only has the data and sfx folder and a file called x.tuned pls help
The overview page has install instructions, AC Porsche DLC needed!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back