Resource icon

Cars Porsche 919 EVO 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sure, which "normal" not suicidal man would dare to push at Green Hell machine like this Porsche 919 monster to it`s limits? I guess none. So only hat off for this amazing drive and finally a video, which I was missing so much of Stefan Bellow`s drive back in 1983.

Btw, but at Spa laptimes from RL and AC are quite equal, right? So Green Hell is a bit of a "take it easier", not full throttle.

Last edited:
Spa and Nordschleife was not exactly the same car.
Car Setup side skirts etc /aero wing and battery recovery were not what was run at Spa.There was compromises made due to length of track.

There is article at race tech engineering that goes in depth on the record Spa run....

To save time I will just bullet point it.

-Motor was increased to 740 bhp from 500 bhp.
-Front MGU increased to 460 bhp compared to 400 bhp that was allowed for one lap around Le Mans

-There is active aero on the front end, moving the aero balance forward to allow the DRS to be open even through Eau Rouge
-aero side skirts (this allows for significant downforce gains) which moved the center of pressure forward.
-overall the EVO produced 53 more downforce than the 919 WEC in qualifying trim around Spa.
-overall weight was dropped to 849 kg

-around Spa 5 g lateral cornering force
-Kemmel Straight 359 km/h (compared to 315 km/h Spa WEC qualifying trim)
-Blanchimont at 331 km/h

Better job could be done making this mod more realistic but I don't think this is right to just copy kunos cars and created upgrade versions.

I followed all steps but the game do not load the car completely ,it loads the track , the car and then its blackscreen and i go to the menu again :/

I followed all steps but the game do not load the car completely ,it loads the track , the car and then its blackscreen and i go to the menu again :/
do it again, how many times you have already? I bet one.
-copy "ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016" to "ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo"
-delete "\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\data.acd"
-rename sfx to "\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo.bank"
-overwrite all files with the ones from the archive

-1. make a copy of the directory "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016",
call it "ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo"
-2. delete "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\data.acd"
-3. rename .bank file in "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\sfx\"
"ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo.bank"
-4. now overwrite all files in "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\" with the ones from the archive

-1. make a copy of the directory "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016",
call it "ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo"
-2. delete "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\data.acd"
-3. rename .bank file in "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\sfx\"
"ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo.bank"
-4. now overwrite all files in "\content\cars\ks_porsche_919_hybrid_2016_evo\" with the ones from the archive
It doesn't work sadly, I tried installing it and it doesn't.

I compared original 919 Hybrid 2016 data with this mod's data. They seem to be identical. Am I missing something or did the uploader accidently packed original car's data?

Edit: Sorry. My mistake. Files are not identical. I mixed up original car's data file.

Last edited:
I have the exact same issue and I have no idea why :(
It's simply the same data. "Modded" car will be identical to the original performance wise. Maybe uploader mixed up files during an update.

Edit: Sorry. My mistake. Files are not identical. I mixed up original car's data file.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back