Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi william, we love your version of the nordschleife.
we had a great race on it in december, and we are planning to have another one in a few weeks!

but today some of us are experiencing problems. some textures are displayed plain black:
Anmerkung 2020-04-09 194350.jpg

we have tried different versions of CSP and SOL, nothing solves the problem. it happens on the december version of the track, and on the current version as well. clean reinstall of the track we tried as well. and we do not have this behaviour on any other track ...

any ideas?

hi william, we love your version of the nordschleife.
we had a great race on it in december, and we are planning to have another one in a few weeks!

but today some of us are experiencing problems. some textures are displayed plain black:
View attachment 361876
we have tried different versions of CSP and SOL, nothing solves the problem. it happens on the december version of the track, and on the current version as well. clean reinstall of the track we tried as well. and we do not have this behaviour on any other track ...

any ideas?

It's very strange... i don't have that problem... did you delete the extension folder that lies inside the track folder from 1.0.1 version? maybe two CSP config files conflicting it's causing the problem?

hi william, in fact i never had that 1.0.1 version. i went directly from 0.9 (or even 0.8.1) to this version. so there never was an extension folder. anyway i deleted the whole track-folder and reainstalled to try to solve it, without success.

what kind of csp-config-files do you mean? where do i find these to check?

i solved it.
there were two versions of "nurburgring1967.ini "

one in directory "assettocorsa/extensions/config/tracks" from 13.12.2019
one in directory "assettocorsa/extensions/config/tracks/loaded" from 21.03.2020

i deleted the one from 13.12.

i solved it.
there were two versions of "nurburgring1967.ini "

one in directory "assettocorsa/extensions/config/tracks" from 13.12.2019
one in directory "assettocorsa/extensions/config/tracks/loaded" from 21.03.2020

i deleted the one from 13.12.

Great!. in my way to find a better way to include the config files through the updates i included the file in many places... for many people probably these "vestigial" files are still present and can cause conflicts. As of now i prefer to only mantain the file in assettocorsa/extensions/config/tracks/loaded
In this way i can just update the file from github every time i need to.

Cheers!

good evening. I have problems with adjusting the ride height of the car. Porsche 908 LH.
The default clearance values for spa(109mm\117mm) and nurburgring1967(101mm\109mm).
minimum ground clearance at spa(79mm\107mm) and nurburgring1967(88mm\116mm).
maximum ground clearance at spa(129mm\131mm) and nurburgring1967(106mm\107mm).
why is the clearance adjustment on nurburgring1967 so strange working?

screenshots ://yadi.sk/d/IGdaow6TqTTQJA

Today I found the best game/track/car combination ever, Thank you for creating these masterpieces!!!

The Game: Assetto corsa
The Track: Nordschleife 1967
The Car: Lotus 98T F1

Super fast car, very narrow and tricky race track, this old one is much more fun to drive than modern version because modern version is too easy (read: too wide and smooth) to drive, modern version of nordschleife is like modern Spa, fun but not so exciting. This is sick to drive fast, so primitive experience!

WilliamTRiker submitted a new resource:

Nurburgring 1967 - Classic Nurburgring, pre 1970 revamp

Read more about this resource...
[/Q
Today I found the best game/track/car combination ever, Thank you for creating these masterpieces!!!

Super fast car, very narrow and tricky race track, this old one is much more fun to drive than modern version because modern version is too easy (read: too wide and smooth) to drive, modern version of nordschleife is like modern Spa, fun but not so exciting. This is sick to drive fast, so primitive experience!

" Today I found the best game/track/car combination ever, Thank you for creating these masterpieces!!! " - Kimmo - couldn't really be said better.
I do believe I'll now be spending all my spare time in "The Green Heaven".
'Sir' Jackie Stuart' eat it up.
Cheers and again Thankyou.

Hey I can’t use this mod with my HTC Vive. If I want to start a race on a track from this mod, the game just crashes.
Greetings
Jannis
Hi! sorry i can't really give support for VR as i don't have any VR equipment to test. Works with Oculus Rift tho, there are some minor graphic glitches, but it works.
Maybe the problem has to do with the shaders issue that i already explain how to solve in the first part of the mod overview. That problem causes the track to crash when launch

One of my members says the asphalt is invisible for him and another member said it could be because he is missing the nordschleife dlc? Is the track using any DLC assets?

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked after he did a clean install of the track, like we had told him to do several times... :O_o:

Last edited:
Brilliant work! I found some Videos, maybe it can help for more updates.

In these films you can see the Kesselchen section with the old bump at km 12,8, the old Bridge in kesselchen and some other sections. In the last Video you see the old Schwalbenschwanz bump.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%