Login or Register an account to download this content

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_nurburgring1967_1.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_nurburgring1967_1.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_nurburgring1967_1-10-121-19-21-22.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_nurburgring1967_1-10-121-19-21-22.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 76
hi i instaled the track but it wont load the map! I copied and pasted the nurburgring1967 folder in tracks , it appears in game but it wont let me play on it.

Is anyone having a lot of the banner ads just being black now? Just did a clean install of the track since I thought I might have messed something up, but it still happens..
my temporary fix: copy this file to assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded
and overwrite existing file (back up that file if you want)

Attachments

• nurburgring1967.ini
    24.8 KB · Views: 41
I found an issue with the skybox/horizon line height. It's being rendered too high up.

I don't know if this issue only happens with the new Pure skydomes, but it's quite easily fixed with an offset. Just add these lines to the track config file:
Code:
[PURE]
HORIZON_OFFSET=-8.0

[SOL]
HORIZON_OFFSET=-8.0

J3G2ipa.jpeg

Yy91fvO.jpeg

As you can see it also improves the lighting because of how the dynamic tone mapping works. Might be a good idea to update the csp default config @WilliamTRiker ;)

Last edited:
Strange thing, but every race I start on this track starts in the air. And I mean like 500m from the ground level. If it's possible please let me know how I can fix it.

Update: It took several restart, cache clear and reinstalling the mod to make it work. So the problem is no more. Thank you for the immersive and beautiful recrecation of this lovely track.

Last edited:
I'm also noticing some banners being black, how do you fix them? I tried deleting the track and reinstalling and still the same.

Last edited:
Hello all -

Was running a race today against AI using Bazza's Formula Vintage F2 cars, and on every lap a bunch of the AI cars swerve into the pit lane and stop. Did some experimenting and found that they do it on all the layouts. I race on this track quite often, and I've never had any issues with any other cars. Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a fix?

Hello all -

Was running a race today against AI using Bazza's Formula Vintage F2 cars, and on every lap a bunch of the AI cars swerve into the pit lane and stop. Did some experimenting and found that they do it on all the layouts. I race on this track quite often, and I've never had any issues with any other cars. Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a fix?
This is due to cars doesn't have proper fuel estimation, it's easily fixed at the cars side. If you prefer, I can fix that. but I'm not sure I can download those cars due to chinese internet censorship

This is due to cars doesn't have proper fuel estimation, it's easily fixed at the cars side. If you prefer, I can fix that. but I'm not sure I can download those cars due to chinese internet censorship

I'm actually not sure that's the problem - some cars stop, some don't. It seems like it is a more a problem that the cars are entering the pit lane by accident and then stopping. But I will look into the fuel consumption. Can I find instructions on how to fix it on the internet somewhere?

Sounds like you have a very difficult time working around the censorship there. I'm very sorry that you - and everyone else in China - has to go through that. But you are doing amazing work with the mods and tips that you are sharing, and I, for one, am very grateful!

Last edited:
OK, here're the steps:
1. goto each car folder and see if there's data.acd file, if there's this file continue to step 2, otherwise skip to step 4:
2. use Assetto Corsa Car Tuner, in the Select Car combobox, select the car you want to modify
3. enter "1" (or whatever) in New Tune Name: field and click create new tune (data.acd is now unpacked)
4. goto "assettocorsa\content\cars" and find the folder with the name <carname>_1 for example ks_ferrari_312_67_1 which is the unpacked folder for ks_ferrari_312_67
5. go into that folder (with _1 appended) or the car folder (if there's no data.acd and you skipped steps 2-4) go into data folder there should be many ini files
6. create a file named fuel_cons.ini and enter the following text (an example is in the attachment)
[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=1.6
7. save
8. try your car in AC to see whether AI takes the proper amount of fuel. if they take too much fuel increase the value for KM_PER_LITER, if they run out of fuel decrease the value. NOTE: if you unpacked data.acd make sure you select the tuned car, instead of the original one, it's created as car tune for AC. (I would say you can move the original car folder somewhere else to avoid confusion, )
9. do this for all cars

Assetto Corsa Car Tuner can be downloaded here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/

Attachments

• fuel_cons.ini
    29 bytes · Views: 24
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back