Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I also had the perpetual winter problem, and couldn't fix it. The track is awesome beyond belief, but can't enjoy it as weiße Hölle, and ended up screwing everything while trying to fix it, so I decided to install the whole AC again and skip this track, even how great it is. I know it's a me problem, though.

Last edited:
Just turn off the Seasonal Adjustment

Ol2ghQhBaWMSSEa1P01ajjgsDxrOPjeS2EM_WdGhhKH7pdkY-CG2tLIIUjwbauinX7T1LZiAyjPdm5qfKi8Ai_UZ6zItUpYMcT7bKBpkdKnnn6gFwAunTalmMVZJCOt9BRyN6MiHC_i5-G6jRYu38iak_q1w6MX-lrJNdj_LxLsz0MOXocJqK0qI_7b0prGlDEzfUe_eEuO4u51xEuo-bDpxjTUqQDrXTWeKayuUDII-Df4PU473lr6tOdwUdtyjlenGqyzxNZ7viKoafnn9NHdcF-cwsDeSOXwInSVnN1bVk9A98Jok9a0d5snYm-xUDd3TvzfGNqowg1_fOGvF9xzcCVtMcyOvzGTVDc9tSMrNvlliE7wZos1Eh1vMP7qHfKtuv6pM1KEKdHWTGOi5DiX54JaiSB92gNpiKQGOpAcrxQBpfIM6oDe8l4RsGHgFh1cTZTTv38ugFh7U34CSrufcEgFr6vzv7XVS0UZOvomzFkOyqWXit960lxcNzQERwSBI2M27K6wc3VYmoSOmM3DwgQdJDS2WqLd4fByfxnjzGQRGbxKoKzHWol0ovKS8lAdjMvVaTBcNzpX5REEzMFF66TeWxX9uidF8RM3d8hk9TqAzwf1ArTN3XViqfESjMHTEp5XHGIHyEIdCBdUfPTY6xnXIqzSPJRikTLPPDkl_JLB8ThXUFLGZ5iccaw=w612-h310-no

Hi guys!
This track looks amazing! Great work!
But it doesn't work at my computer...
If i want to start the race in content manager, Assetto Corsa starts but after a few seconds it tells me 'Race Cancelled' and I don't know why. Can somebody help me with that?

reinstalling windows helped me. but you may just need to completely delete the game and all the files (clean the registry, etc.) try reinstalling the game itself first

Hi guys!
This track looks amazing! Great work!
But it doesn't work at my computer...
If i want to start the race in content manager, Assetto Corsa starts but after a few seconds it tells me 'Race Cancelled' and I don't know why. Can somebody help me with that?
Hi
I am new to Content Manager and I had this problem. Other tracks worked fine but not this. However, after I installed CSP and SOL the track runs. I’m assuming the two things are connected. I did initially get the black sky problem but resolved this by updating the version of SOL. The recommended and presumably most stable version of SOL didn’t work for me. I hope this helps.

Hi
I am new to Content Manager and I had this problem. Other tracks worked fine but not this. However, after I installed CSP and SOL the track runs. I’m assuming the two things are connected. I did initially get the black sky problem but resolved this by updating the version of SOL. The recommended and presumably most stable version of SOL didn’t work for me. I hope this helps.
I think that some layouts of this track don't have working AI so some layouts don't support races, only hotlap. It may help if you check that.

Hi I've got an issue

Every time I load up the track, I'm spawned hundreds of feet below the ground.

I've tried it with Kunos and modded cars....
Different game modes.....
Re-installed the mod twice, first re-installing it by just dragging the zip into CM, then by manually extracting it....

Nothing changed
On all layouts I still keep getting spawned in the 7th pit of hell even though AI cars are able to go around the track just fine
In free camera, I also cant seem to get close to the track, the whole 'floor' of the map seems to be glitched.
What do?

Hello William! I really liked this amazing version of the Gesamtstrecke. I am a big GT Legends fan and for me this circuit is with a boss status. I made a hot lap video to show the fantastic work you've done. I used Custom Shaders Patch + Grass FX enabled.

Is anyone having a lot of the banner ads just being black now? Just did a clean install of the track since I thought I might have messed something up, but it still happens..

Hi. First thank you for all the great mods you make! I have a problem, I even made a clean install of the track and its working correctly, but with your layout have this problem with the 2 way traffic layout, the road texture is not ok, its smudgy dark grey weird something. Any idea ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_nurburgring1967_1-10-121-14-29-17.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_nurburgring1967_1-10-121-14-29-17.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 56

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back