Nurburgring 1967

Tracks Nurburgring 1967 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brilliant work! I found some Videos, maybe it can help for more updates.

In these films you can see the Kesselchen section with the old bump at km 12,8, the old Bridge in kesselchen and some other sections. In the last Video you see the old Schwalbenschwanz bump.

Thanks for the media! looks brilliant, i had not see these videos before. About the bumps, one Kesselchen bump and the Schwalbenschwanz bumps are already included in the track, i only see one bump that hasn't been considered because i didn't knew it's existence, the one you see at 3:17 on the first video. I'm not working at this moment on any 3d works tho so i can't promise at this moment any update to fix that specific spot. Maybe i'll do it some time but it wont be soon.

Thanks for the media! looks brilliant, i had not see these videos before. About the bumps, one Kesselchen bump and the Schwalbenschwanz bumps are already included in the track, i only see one bump that hasn't been considered because i didn't knew it's existence, the one you see at 3:17 on the first video. I'm not working at this moment on any 3d works tho so i can't promise at this moment any update to fix that specific spot. Maybe i'll do it some time but it wont be soon.

yes, at 3:17 you See the legendary km13 jump, photographers were offen in the bushes at the right side to take pictures of the flying Formular Cars and prototypes. They removed the bump in 1970. In the second Videos you the the Same Place at 3:22 in reverse. You can also see the Bridge in Kesselchen in this Video short before, which had a light bump in it ,too.
I didnt recognize the uphill Jump in Schwalbenschwanz you See in the Video, also in the Hubert Hahne f1 1967 onboard Video on YouTube. It was a Jump inside the left curve, Right After the Bridge.

Last edited:
This is a great track, but on my PC the grass and trees -- all the vegitation-- lacks color. It's all gray, as if a fire had burned over the whole area. Something with my CSP settings, perhaps? I have CSP 1.62. Any help appreciated -- I want to see what you're all seeing. Thanks.

If you ever make an update, would it be possible to have a version of the nordschleife and the gesamtstrecke using the steilstrecke instead of the karusell?
I don't know if the track was ever used that way but it would be fun to have

Last edited:
Great work, but I can´t change the season, I always in winter season and I don´t know how to change It, No skin is available when I select the traks. Do I have to change the date and seasonal adjustment oenable?- I can´t localize this options in CM.

I doesn't work. Every time I want to start a race CM shows me "Race cancelled". It shows me "Could not find spawn". Do you have a idea waht I can do? I have one other mod at the moment and it works well

Last edited:
Great work, but I can´t change the season, I always in winter season and I don´t know how to change It, No skin is available when I select the traks. Do I have to change the date and seasonal adjustment oenable?- I can´t localize this options in CM.
I had the same problem. In CM you can work around this "issue" by going to settings > custom shaders patch > weather FX and turn off "Use seasonal adjustments"

Last edited:
If you ever make an update, would it be possible to have a version of the nordschleife and the gesamtstrecke using the steilstrecke instead of the karusell?
I don't know if the track was ever used that way but it would be fun to have
Hey, in the touristenfahrten layout you can do that my friend, the steilstrecke was open during turist runs, but it wasn't ever used while racing as a layout, with the exception i think of one or two motorcycle races. I don't think there will be another update for this track.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%