NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
There's no such thing as oil pressure in AC, so you have to fake it with a turbo gauge. It's the most proper way to make it because it responds to RPM and throttle. How else?
Well, since oil pressure is directly related to RPM i thought you could just have a needle that reacted to the RPM to simulate an oil gauge. Not that i mind how it works right now, but at first i got confused since i thought there would be other ways to simulate the oil pressure gauge without using a turbo.

Hi. I mentioned it briefly when reporting a similar thing for the turbo. A bit of a difference in rear bumper shape but much less pronounced here.
Also rear tires seem a bit narrower irl.

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c2_magione_6-4-120-18-14-50.jpg

Porsche-911_Carrera-1997-1024-13.jpg

993 c2 rear bumper.jpg

Looking forward to updates on both of the packs.
P.S. Those rims on 512TR look great ;)

Perspective and lens isn't really the same on those pictures, so it's very hard to tell anything for sure. The error on the match could be bigger than you think.

Even then, I think it's reasonably fine. Don't make him redo the mesh and UV for that. :roflmao:

Perspective and lens isn't really the same on those pictures, so it's very hard to tell anything for sure. The error on the match could be bigger than you think.

Even then, I think it's reasonably fine. Don't make him redo the mesh and UV for that. :roflmao:
It is close enough to determine the difference. Perspective is very close. Look at the mirrors. They line up pretty well. I tried my best :D And I’m obviosly not making anyone do anything :p I’m not in the position to do that by any means.

Well yes, remember there's lens distortion and all that but that's a very close match. It fitted my camera matching reference just fine when I did it, so there was no reason for me to try to match any more views than those (I think I've worked with 5 pics from different angles to match all the proportions).

No need to touch the UV's to fix it is no big deal, just need to make the time to get to it and see if it's worth spending time into or not. Sometimes what it might seem like a small change can turn out to be very time consuming.

As for tires, they're measured to factory spec, so they're ok.

The car is really good for what it is. It's better than most of the models that come with the game and it's free. Mike made a good sound for it as well, custom, and we busted our asses on physics to make it the best 993 anywhere. After some point I think it's ok to let it go. :thumbsup:

The car is really good for what it is. It's better than most of the models that come with the game and it's free. Mike made a good sound for it as well, custom, and we busted our asses on physics to make it the best 993 anywhere. After some point I think it's ok to let it go. :thumbsup:

I agree, but if it wasn't for the LOD models, I'd do the fixes. it's very time consuming to update them all properly. Already had to get rid of the DIablo ones because one of my max files got screwed (even in my backup), so I couldn't update it properly with the latest mods.

I agree, but if it wasn't for the LOD models, I'd do the fixes. it's very time consuming to update them all properly. Already had to get rid of the DIablo ones because one of my max files got screwed (even in my backup), so I couldn't update it properly with the latest mods.
Yeah, that's the thing. It looks easy to just go and fix something in the mesh, but then what about everything else you have to redo because it's a finished model...

Regarding the rims on the zr1, are they supposed to be white? I remember them silver on a previous version but maybe it's due to the shaders or filters? Looks about the same on any filter though.

Regarding the rims on the zr1, are they supposed to be white? I remember them silver on a previous version but maybe it's due to the shaders or filters? Looks about the same on any filter though.
They should be silver. And they look silver on my end. Did you reinstall the Corvette?
Can you post a screenshot of the issue?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 194 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 124 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 132 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.4%
Back