New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

LOL we actually had a "donator Drive" last night at our MINI race.

Keith BArrick decided to try and pump up the entry list with "donator bait"

Everyone who entered the race created a Euro for the pot paid by Keith to RD.

I think he is whipping 11 euro into paypal. LOL

I tried triple and more clicks. By the way if the blogger made it " moderate comments before displaying " while publishing his blog, i can't edit my comment until he moderates ? If that's the case then there is no bug it seems. As the blog still has "0" comments even i commented.

Edit: No, that's not the case, my comment is published but still i can't edit.

I've had a frustrating issue for the past few weeks, maybe just me but I doubt it??
When making a post, or editing one, if my post exceeds a reasonable number of lines (eg. gets to the bottom of the available page area where the scroll is needed), my mouse will not allign with anything on the bottom part of the post. It's hard to describe, but if I try to click on the bottom part of the post, the mouse curser jumps up higher in the page. I can use the keyboard arrow commands to get to the bottom, but that makes cutting and pasting very difficult.
The only way around this problem for me is to set the Forum to Compatability mode (the little icon at the top of my browser), but that makes other parts of the forum pretty ugly, or to keep my posts short (maybe it's a built in deterrent for us verbose types :D )
It only started about 3 to 4 weeks ago, but is quite frustrating.

My browser is IE8.

Is it only me??? :confused:

Hehe I have the same issue actually, using latest IE as well.
Also I have to open a new tab for editing/making new post lol !

Kinda annoying yes dunno what causes it.

I've had a frustrating issue for the past few weeks, maybe just me but I doubt it??
When making a post, or editing one, if my post exceeds a reasonable number of lines (eg. gets to the bottom of the available page area where the scroll is needed), my mouse will not allign with anything on the bottom part of the post. It's hard to describe, but if I try to click on the bottom part of the post, the mouse curser jumps up higher in the page. I can use the keyboard arrow commands to get to the bottom, but that makes cutting and pasting very difficult.
The only way around this problem for me is to set the Forum to Compatability mode (the little icon at the top of my browser), but that makes other parts of the forum pretty ugly, or to keep my posts short (maybe it's a built in deterrent for us verbose types :D )
It only started about 3 to 4 weeks ago, but is quite frustrating.

My browser is IE8.

Is it only me??? :confused:

Hmm after the Forum software update from yesterday.
When i click to post 9/10 times it will double post. I just click one time and then get this screen and then i see that i double post.
Lucky i have the power to merge post, but its quite annoying. :)

Sometimes i also get the message that i need to wait 30 second to post again. But its the first time i clicked on quick reply.

rdprob.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back