New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

The reason I get double posts is because I keep getting the screen with all the code showing when I hit send, so I then do the post again. Then a short time later, I find that the original post was sent, even though I only got the code messages.

Sometimes, if I wait, the screen with all of the code will eventually switch to the posted message (time varies quite a lot), sometimes it just stays at the code screen, sometimes it reverts to the main forum screen.

I'm having lots of problems with the Forum lately (see my other post re message lengths below), very frustrating. :confused:

I'm still getting it, and it is always the same error messages, please refer to the screenshot I posted earlier. I am now finding that if I wait long enough, the error message screen will eventually close and the message will be posted.

I'm still finding that I have to use "compatablility mode" with IE8 on this Forum to post anything more than a few lines. This is mighty frustrating when I have to post Rally Club sign-up posts.

This is the only Forum I experience these problems, and they only started recently.
And just to add to all of this, the Forum nows seems to be getting slower loading anything these days. :frown:

No Ivo, nothing changed, you are just the chosen one, don't be afraid that you will begin to see some green codes soon.

Now seriously, it happened to me twice, and it was in my moderation section like you said Ivo. Strange...

The Edit thing i already have since the new Forum. But not a biggy for me.
But the double posting is very annoying. And i am sure it has something to do with where you have rights..
Because for me it only happens there. And the people posting here have also specific rights in some sections. :)

Anybody knows why downloads don't get finished.
I tried to download FSONE different times, but when then donwload reaches the end, in this case 847 Mb, it just stops and it even seems my internet connection stops, and I can't even open a new browser. After like 15 minutes looking at a frozen screen, I just cancel it.

Didn't try any other download yet, but I will soon

EDIT : PS ignore this post at least for now, just noticed something

EDIT 2 : nope, still not working...

I'm getting the problems almost every time I post, and it is not confined to areas where I have rights. It basically occurs in all forum threads. I also get it on my Laptop as well.

And always the same error message, here is the screenshot again in case it helps.

Attachments

• Forum Screen.JPG
    Forum Screen.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 190
Hmm after the Forum software update from yesterday.
When i click to post 9/10 times it will double post. I just click one time and then get this screen and then i see that i double post.
Lucky i have the power to merge post, but its quite annoying. :)

Sometimes i also get the message that i need to wait 30 second to post again. But its the first time i clicked on quick reply.

rdprob.jpg

Same problem here, using firefox. Have it on every post i do.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back