New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

Thank you very much Bram ! :)

Just one thing i miss ( also please share you opinion all ) that the seperator column between the sticky posts and non sticky posts. That's easier to differ these with the old style. But not a big problem, just an opinion :)

A quick update to report that my previous problems with weird mouse control, when making / editing longer posts, has also been fixed with the recent adjustment to the Forum.
Thanks Bram, all seems to be running normally again for me. :doublethumb:

For me the forum is still very slow. Seems to hang from time to time since the latest update. Not sure if it's on my end or that the software is a bit buggy again

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 200
Yes some dumbass at vBulletin thought that was a smart move to build into the new software. It are links to the frontpage articles that they have disabled.

They want to force readers to go directly to the mainpage for the news instead of using the latest news button. Not a bug but designed by the devs, lol

Sometimes (nowadays a lot) I have problems with redirecting to the last post of the thread, when I am listing the main forum, I click on the arrow of the thread it redirect me for example to 4th page of 10, etc., but it is trifle to go to the last right after that

Browser is the newest Opera

Sometimes I can't see topic icons (rFactor, GTL, ...), just coloured strips. Can't see the event name either.

Browser is Opera 10.60, but I tried it in Firefox and IE too, same thing. Any tips?

EDIT: ah, it's the Sticky's fault, it pushes the rest of it down. Works fine on unstickied posts :)

Attachments

• what.png
    what.png
    26 KB · Views: 245

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%