New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

admins are a bit busy during this last weeks (as we are all :))
but I think I have found the problem with the multiple posting or that error when doing quick reply. This is with firefox experience.

I am so accustomed with opening multiple tabs for the threads I am interested and when I want to reply in 1 of the post, that is where the problem start.
If I reply while i still have many other thread open in the other tabs, then it will show that error and post twice for me.
But when I only have 1 thread open and posting in it, the error then does not appear.
maybe you should try it also and see if this scenario also happens to you guys ;)

Tried everything for a week now Chris.;)
Its has something to do with the rights of people. Because the people that are reporting the probelms. All have rights somewhere on the forum.
Double posting only happens for me in the forum where i have rights. And i get that error message (see screenshot Warren posted) in every thread where i dont have rights. :)

i have rights in almost the whole forum...and it only see it when i have multiple taps open :)
but i do agree that is must be on the permission right for the users, but we must be a bit patient....it might be also on the forum update itself. That I don't know and just have to keep waiting ;)

the icons in the main selection are larger then the title thread and is ovelapping all catagories,it imposible to read the thread titles.i up the ie 8 zoom function to 200% and no diffrence, spacing or the icon need to be smaller.
:cool:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 234
I am going to try to uninstall some mods and see if that gives any better performance.

Edit:
Currently uninstalling most of our modifications.

Double post issues should be fixed now. Can somebody login from RD, log back in and try to reproduce it no longer has errors please?

Anybody?

I hope its all solved now. This was the only time I had this week to change stuff so lets pray its solved now. Would be nice to get some feedback though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.3%