New level of night driving with lights!

It's awesome and super easy to install; I have a vid up on my channel but can't post it here. For a 'hack' it looks really good.
968hiXS.png

It's awesome and super easy to install; I have a vid up on my channel but can't post it here. For a 'hack' it looks really good.

What about other lights found on a track, overhead for spectators, lights in the pits and such.

I noticed that with lights directly behind, the driver casts no shadow. Who's driving, Dracula?

Otherwise it looks really very, very good. Will the dark of night mix with the gloom of rain?

It's funny, night seems like such a reasonable feature request and then any time I see video of it, or try it, I'm like "this is like day but ugly" and then ignore it.

Really all I actually want is twilight. No sun, ambient sky illumination. But pitch blackness? Not particularly good looking or interesting to drive.

Err.. I installed the mod using Content Manager. Now.. how to activate it? I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

EDIT: found it, in Content ->Mods.
Not sure how to set the time? Let me try.

Last edited:
Basically he applied the same system (or at least the idea) behind night lights in rF and other similar titles...finally someone did this!
I will never understand why Kunos dropped this old working system for nothing...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back