New level of night driving with lights!

I meant the headlight beam but with the room darkened and a different pp filter it's better, could still be a tad brighter and a wider arc imo Still this mod is terrrific!

Looks cool, but im a newb, i downloaded from here - https://yadi.sk/d/6zXUYlml3WktGP
but which version is correct? the upload dates seem backwards to the later version numbers?!?! Is 1.9 the latest or 1.10?!!?
also once i download, where do i install, etc? Or is it only installed through a paid CM?

Do I need to purchase CM or will this work with Lite?

Cheers

You don't need CM at all, you can install it manually if you like. You need CM for one of the weather packages iirc.

Cheers,

So am I correct to download the ones from the link I listed, and which is latest version, 1.9?
Where do I put the files? Is there a doc or text file explaining how to install?
All I see is vids on how to use CM to install but that requires a purchased CM.

Cheers and sorry for the newb questions! Thanks a million to all the modders! :D

Edit: OK Got it installed... derp. ;) Oh an I didn't realise you can pay "any" amount for CM... thought it was $30 on his PATREON only, which is a bit much innit?.... I will definitely throw him a little cash for his hard work though! ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
If you find the right .ini you can have this

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_spa_10-9-118-21-18-30.jpg
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_spa_10-9-118-21-19-27.jpg
Screenshot_gue_bmw_m6_gt3_spa_6-8-118-23-11-24.jpg

Hey guys I'm having some issues with this mod. I followed this guide step by step (paid version of content manager), however my lights are very dim, it looks nothing like the screenshots/videos I've seen. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have dynamic lights options in CM, and I've tried messing with the default settings there and stlll nothing. I've tried various cars (Audi and Ferrari GT3 cars, BMW road car) and they all look the same.

45807190615_7eea7262c6_h.jpg

OK did that (and also adjusted the post processing filter) and now there's light...however, everything has these long light streaks when you move and is overexposed...it's like motion blur plus a lot of bloom. The dash in the ferrari is impossible to read, too much bloom.

31781845457_65b17b2c48_h.jpg

OK did that (and also adjusted the post processing filter) and now there's light...however, everything has these long light streaks when you move and is overexposed...it's like motion blur plus a lot of bloom. The dash in the ferrari is impossible to read, too much bloom.

31781845457_65b17b2c48_h.jpg
What PP filter are you using? What are your graphic settings? You using VR?

What PP filter are you using? What are your graphic settings? You using VR?

GBW_weather I think it's called, it's the last one of the GBW filters in the list. Triple screen setup (5860 x 1080), no VR, my system specs are in my signature. Nearly everything is set to max under regular AC settings. Any specific graphics settings you need? To be specific, I installed BLM car and BLM lights. Which settings control bloom in either of those apps (or in content manager)? Seems like excessive bloom to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back