New level of night driving with lights!

20180607201125_1.jpg
It is an amazing mod

I've been meaning to try this mod but abit worried it will break my install ha (tho I do have a backup)

The main page https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights is kinda hard to follow, is v0.1.22 the latest version? Will it be completely uninstalled if I disable it in CM/JSGME? The page mentions restoring original shaders when uninstalling the mod, where are these located in the assettocorsa directory to backup and restore?

I have gbWSuit installed for night time, I assume it works well this the dynamic lights mod?

Thanks.

Thanks, got preview 25. As mentioned earlier, will it clean uninstall using JSGME or CM and should I back up vanilla shaders (which folders?) Dont want to break my game ha. Thanks

I installed it using CM (just drag the zipped file into the "content-mods" page, then click on the hamburger menu on the top right and install the package). No shaders to be deleted or backed up (I guess!, at least no issue for me so far), you can disable the thing in the content-mods page.

Thanks, got preview 25. As mentioned earlier, will it clean uninstall using JSGME or CM and should I back up vanilla shaders (which folders?) Dont want to break my game ha. Thanks

For mods like that or gbW I always use JSGME and never had a problem. Never crashed my game, if this is what worries you. On the other hand, shaders mod doesn't overwrite or modify anything of the original game I believe

^ Thanks guys. I took the plunge and installed . . . oh my . . .its magnificent!
Screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_55_lilski_watkins_glen_28-7-118-16-6-52.jpg

I did a 10 car race first becasue I feared it would tank my fps but suprisingly it was perfectly smooth, might stuggle with my usual larger gids though.

One thing, is it possible to boost the headlights power, can hardly see anything in cockpit ha

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back