Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Night racing optimisation and morning/evening ambience adjustment

3hAfPG7.jpg

• Dawn/dusk ambience:
    • With @Peter Boese 's help I've been able to boost the ambient light and sky brightness curve when using Sol, so that they dont drop off as fast with the sun angle, giving a feel much closer to what I see at say 6pm/8pm (by default I found Sol gets dark too early). I've omitted this from the photomode filter to ensure you can still get vivid high contrast photos
  • Night racing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No it doesnt Now I have to reinsatll My whole game cuz of this Mod * Don't Download it
unfortunate that your installation got broken, but that isn't a fault of the mod.
Hey Chris, what about the alpha version of sol 1.6 on discord ? I know Peter changed a lot of stuff, i'm afraid to try haha
I tried it but it's super early version so not really worth using day to day unless you want to help him test it... the clouds don't look great right now as they are being reworked

Yes I use 1.5.1. Everything is the same. I tried with the same tod and weather. Do you want 2 screens for compare?
If it's no trouble, otherwise I'll check later, not much has changed other than in evening/night/morning hours. It's worth noting that when switching between filters while in-game, things can go crazy sometimes, so best to restart the game between filter changes just to be sure.

• Deleted member 197115

Yes I use 1.5.1. Everything is the same. I tried with the same tod and weather. Do you want 2 screens for compare?
Try to drop ppfilter__brightness in SOL_Config app.

I assume the "Blue Sky Filter" from Sol Config is buggy (it's on page 5)? It worked in an old version of Natural Mod, but after updating it no longer works anymore. It doesn't work in Sol_VR either, but works on regular Sol, so I'm thinking maybe it related to something that was turned off for better performance?

I assume the "Blue Sky Filter" from Sol Config is buggy (it's on page 5)? It worked in an old version of Natural Mod, but after updating it no longer works anymore. It doesn't work in Sol_VR either, but works on regular Sol, so I'm thinking maybe it related to something that was turned off for better performance?
I'm setting those values in the .lua file for the filter, if you don't like them, you can just delete those lines and then the app will work as usual

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.