Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm trying your pp Filter and looks very good in Vr with a Reverb....but at night the hud and internal car's lights are too bright....the external light in the circuit are ok...but interior dashboard and hud white parts are really too strong....there is a value in the filter that i can try to modify to avoid this?

I'm trying your pp Filter and looks very good in Vr with a Reverb....but at night the hud and internal car's lights are too bright....the external light in the circuit are ok...but interior dashboard and hud white parts are really too strong....there is a value in the filter that i can try to modify to avoid this?
What car? I'll check

Porsche 919 2016 in night mode at Lm
Just checked, I see what you mean, but I don't think that is specific to my filter, it looks the same with all Sol filters, and no point trying the stock filters, crazy bloom comes off those cockpit lights then hah. If you are keen to get it solved, you could discuss on the csp discord. AlleyViper might be able to help out, as he/she seems very knowledgable on the car config aspects

• Deleted member 197115

Just checked, I see what you mean, but I don't think that is specific to my filter, it looks the same with all Sol filters, and no point trying the stock filters, crazy bloom comes off those cockpit lights then hah. If you are keen to get it solved, you could discuss on the csp discord. AlleyViper might be able to help out, as he/she seems very knowledgable on the car config aspects
I have noticed that bloom too when tried new basic weather implementation from Ilja. SOL weather controller with SOL PP seems to be fine, so is Natural with SOL controller.
BTW, out of everything Natural Mode filter works the best with new basic weather, except that bloom at night.

I have noticed that bloom too when tried new basic weather implementation from Ilja. SOL weather controller with SOL PP seems to be fine, so is Natural with SOL controller.
BTW, out of everything Natural Mode filter works the best with new basic weather, except that bloom at night.
I think that will be because the sol function for adjust glare (which adjusts the threshold value depending on time) will be inactive in the basic one, don't think it would be easy to work around that.

If anyone races at night regularly, would appreciate their feedback on the following .lua file change, should yeild better results on floodlit tracks.

doesnt really seem worth posting an update for, but unless there are any other areas that need looking at...

Installed this one using CM , but i don't have natural_mod at filer options ......only SOL filet. anyone nows the reason?Is this only an update and need to install first the original mod files?

Captura.PNG

thanks

Installed this one using CM , but i don't have natural_mod at filer options ......only SOL filet. anyone nows the reason?Is this only an update and need to install first the original mod files?

View attachment 380750

thanks
Nope it's a full download not an update. When you drag it to cm it should install 4 "mods", it may or may not offer to enable them immediately, so you might have to go to content, mods, and enable the relevant mods (see install instructions for which to enable depending on your setup). Perhaps this functionality is not available unless you have the full verison of content manager, in which case you can use JSGME (included in the zip) or manually install the files

As a newbie to PP filters may I ask, whether the graphics are changed only when I watch a car from outside when I made a video or is it useful while I am driving in order to have better graphics when I sit in the car?

@Ternauwies2020 can you provide more information? I can't see any issues on the latest stable sol.

Hi Chris,

I did some more investigation and it must have been a CSP or Sol update issue. After I re-installed AC ,CSP and SOL the issue was gone. Basically everything was suddenly completely blown out driving Silverstone in VR. I drove day before with older SOL and CSP 1.61 and after going to 1.62 image quality was suddenly really unnatural bright. In CSP settings I double checked if brightness was 100 and everything else normal also reset configuration of SOL and CSP. However, reinstalling the whole thing did the trick.

Glad your filter is still working properly as I don't like driving with other filters. Thanks for checking as well!

Hi Chris,

I did some more investigation and it must have been a CSP or Sol update issue. After I re-installed AC ,CSP and SOL the issue was gone. Basically everything was suddenly completely blown out driving Silverstone in VR. I drove day before with older SOL and CSP 1.61 and after going to 1.62 image quality was suddenly really unnatural bright. In CSP settings I double checked if brightness was 100 and everything else normal also reset configuration of SOL and CSP. However, reinstalling the whole thing did the trick.

Glad your filter is still working properly as I don't like driving with other filters. Thanks for checking as well!
Much appreciated! There is often weirdness like that when switching between fillets mid session.

It's worth noting that the sky colour changed in sol 1.6. I'm using the 1.5.x option currently (select in weatherfx settings) as the sky remains the intended colour and the clouds look nicer for me. I'll adapt the sky for sol 1.6+ when it looks like Peter is finished tweaking it

Less than a week after buying the whole Assetto Corsa series on Steam and I wanted to be able to make better screenshots. I am so pleased with your mod. Being new I was reluctant to actually replace game files which is what CM requires, so I don’t have SOL or CSP, just your mod, and with a bit of effort I think I am getting some fairly decent shots. I can’t thank you enough for making yours so easy to install and that it doesn’t require other addons.

Here is a sample (I hope posting a picture in your thread is not frowned upon, I’ll remove it if it is)

img

I wanted to ask, what does the weather add on in your mod do? I didn’t put it nor the clouds dds files as I didn’t see an explanation of their effects.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.