Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
After install wich filters are left over from old which need to be deleted, and do we just use Natural_mod now instead of Natural_mod_sol, also what one to use for VR, is the _rift one old and to be deleted or was this one updated today also?
Natural mod sol, natural photomode and natural photomode HC can be deleted.

Rift one is updated today and is the one to use for vr.

Thank you, look forward to using them, since discovering this filter for VR, really made the game so much better for me now. VR seems to get a bit neglected i when it comes to ppfilters, so I'm really happy you took the time to make one. Sebring, with broken clouds and your filter is just jaw dropping, feels and looks so real.

Just trying this out in VR (Index)

However I've noticed that the steering wheel and dashboard lights are illuminated pink. (Porsche RSR during the day)

If I switch back to a SOL filter, they aren't.

I'm sure I've experienced this before but can't remember how I fixed it.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Just trying this out in VR (Index)

However I've noticed that the steering wheel and dashboard lights are illuminated pink. (Porsche RSR during the day)

If I switch back to a SOL filter, they aren't.

I'm sure I've experienced this before but can't remember how I fixed it.

Any ideas?

Cheers.
911 rsr 2017? seems fine here, can you post a screenshot. maybe you have something set in sol config app, or saturation set to something other than 100?

Will I need both this and SOL 1.5 ? Sol adds weather (and some ppfilters) and this is another ppfilter, right?

=)
if you want to use sol then yes, need both. in the description I've suggested a few different configurations, based on whether you use content manager, sol etc.

best setup (in my opinion) would be install sol and then use the filter only from this mod.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for this mod. Its amazing and I have always been using your mod with my game while I play in VR. I am currently using it with SOL and CSP 1.50. I am using the Natural_mod_rift PP filter and its amazing!

I am getting this red glare showing up at the top in sessions during the night, and they only appear in sessions that transition from day to night. Please see this link:

Can you guide me in the right direction on how to potentially alleviate this issue? If i start a match at night, it does not appear.

Thanks in advance!

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Tiny fix for sunray bug

Tiny fix to prevent artefacts like this from occuring (relates to sunrays). No visual changes (Thanks Hornet for pointing it out).

View attachment 361287

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_aventador_sv_ks_nordschleife_6-4-120-21-15-51.jpg

Screenshots taken with Sol 1.5 weather...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Chris !

I missed the previous updates, I remember back then when i was using the G&BW mod and your filter in 2016 !
And I must say im' very very, very glad you're back in the game, didn't test your filter yet but i know i'll like it !
Thanks in advance and have a great day mate :thumbsup:

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Repackaged to ensure that sol .lua files are installed if using CM to install

Sorry for 3 "updates" in one day... simple things can be difficult sometimes... Thanks to @Andrew_WOT for prompting me to actually test the CM install process and discover that my .lua files weren't being installed due to how i packaged the files and wrote the instructions... The impact of this is mainly that if they werent being installed, the sky would be oversaturated and the white balance would be too warm.
Updated the instructions to reflect this... sorry again!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am not sure where these settings are in Content Manager:
Content Manager + Sol (Preferred):
Enable Natural_Mod Filters.
In graphics settings, Select Filter: Natural_Mod or Natural_Mod_Rift

Can someone explain which CM menu these are in please?

@DocFar did you installed Sol ? then if you followed the manual it should be running and there is nothing to do.
To enable a filter let's say by default when you start a race or whatever simply go to Settings, then Assetto Corsa, then Video, You should enable the post processings effect and choose the filter you like.
By the way you can change filter while in game too.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.