Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 27

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have problems with installing this mod. I unzipped everything to assettocorsa directory so now I have such folder structure assuming that "." is the assettocorsa directory:

.\mods\Ben Lee + WagnumPI Clouds
.\mods\Natural Oculus Rift Filter
.\mods\Natural Weather
.\mods\Natural_Mod Filters

I'm using CM v0.8.2096.36316 (x86) & Sol 1.5 & CMP 0.1.52. I'm using Lite Version of CM not Full Version.

In installation instruction there is:

Content Manager + Sol (Preferred):
Enable Natural_Mod Filters. In graphics settings, Select Filter: Natural_Mod or Natural_Mod_Rift

Ok maybe silly question but how to "Enable Natural_Mod Filters"? Should I select some option in CM?

I'm assuming I'm missing something because I don't have Natural_Mod or Natural_Mod_Rift filters in selector in Game Video PP Settings. Those filters are also not listed in Content -> Miscellaneous -> PP Filters

I have problems with installing this mod. I unzipped everything to assettocorsa directory so now I have such folder structure assuming that "." is the assettocorsa directory:

.\mods\Ben Lee + WagnumPI Clouds
.\mods\Natural Oculus Rift Filter
.\mods\Natural Weather
.\mods\Natural_Mod Filters

I'm using CM v0.8.2096.36316 (x86) & Sol 1.5 & CMP 0.1.52. I'm using Lite Version of CM not Full Version.

In installation instruction there is:

Content Manager + Sol (Preferred):
Enable Natural_Mod Filters. In graphics settings, Select Filter: Natural_Mod or Natural_Mod_Rift

Ok maybe silly question but how to "Enable Natural_Mod Filters"? Should I select some option in CM?

I'm assuming I'm missing something because I don't have Natural_Mod or Natural_Mod_Rift filters in selector in Game Video PP Settings. Those filters are also not listed in Content -> Miscellaneous -> PP Filters
either in cm: content, mods, or with jsgme mod manager tool included in the download

either in cm: content, mods, or with jsgme mod manager tool included in the download

Thanks Chris. I just realized I need full version of CM to open Mods Page. I bought it already and everything is working fine. Thanks a lot. BTW I tried it on Valve Index - This Natural_Rift PP and it looks amazing. I really like it. I have stable AVG 330 FPS with Sol 1.5 and CSP 0.1.52 in my Benchmark.

Thanks Chris. I just realized I need full version of CM to open Mods Page. I bought it already and everything is working fine. Thanks a lot. BTW I tried it on Valve Index - This Natural_Rift PP and it looks amazing. I really like it. I have stable AVG 330 FPS with Sol 1.5 and CSP 0.1.52 in my Benchmark.
brilliant. thanks for the feedback, good to know it looks good in other headsets! that's insane FPS, I'm targeting 45 here with my gtx970!

fyi it can be installed with free version of CM by using jsgme or manually copying the files instead, but cm is amazing and worth every penny!

With Peter's help I've been able to boost the ambient and sky brightness curve when using Sol, so that they dont drop off as fast with the sun angle, giving a feel much closer to what I see at say 6pm/8pm (by default I found Sol gets dark too early)

ftiuRwg.jpg

VogaAQZ.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%