Thou shall not pass!!!
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.
PLEASE READ ALSO THE 3rd POST IN THIS THREAD!
After the succesful experiment with a short circuit on the Red Bull Ring and your feedback to do that more often, we're now going to Barbagallo, Australia. It's only 2,4km long, quite easy to learn and with straight long enough for overtakes. So join us for a laid back event on a summernight in a land that's been known for her relaxed inhabitants.
Sign up here:
Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.
THE GT4 EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE HERE ON THIS TRACK!
By joining here you can learn the racelines, overtake spots and even the brakepoints of the track in a car that's less demanding than the GT4 and have a lot of fun at the same time.
All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.
- Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week)
- Race server: S.GP
- 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
- 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification (10 min TT, 10 min MX5)
- 21:40 CEST, 20:40 DST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race
- Qualify is split (not forced, gentleman's agreement). First 10min for the Audi's, second 10min for the MAZDA's. Don't go on track in the window of the other car class.
- Blue Flags: If an MX5 driver gets a Blue Flag from a TT, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the TT by lifting on the straight, but you don't have to! The TT driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any TT. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.
- Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
- Track: Barbagallo, Australia
- Pit stop: optional
- Track Temps: 19C air/27C track
- Track Condition: Clear
- Damage: 10%
- Further info on simracing.gp
- RaceDepartment Discord: click here
- Recommended apps: Helicorsa + Top/Centre Flags or AC_Flags
- Server/entry Password: click here
- Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
- Racing Club Rules: click here
- Incident Reporting: click here
Sign up/Entry list: