Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

The F1 went to Barcelona last Sunday but we are going to the other famous city of Spain: Madrid! Together with the main straight the twisty, sometimes banked corners make it a lovely track to race on with our multiclass.

To see if the custom skins are the cause of the warping in the last races, you can only select the stock liveries while registering.

1685569272430.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Jarama (layout 2022), Spain https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jarama.50312/
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Oh, no... I will miss this one and this is the track in my city, I have visited it many times, good records from my childhood when my father took me there to see the cars....I am missing this, race
You can always vote for it for the Track of the Month and bribe the others to vote for it too.

Thanks ! Yes I saw I could register by myself after posting... sorry

Could you send me the standard password for the server please ?
I only have the one you used for the Rookie MX5 race two weeks ago
No problem. Password sent.

Han we just got done with our Sunday race and had 20 cars at the start with no warping. Throughout the race Kimi, Ernie, and I were in a train for several laps w/less than 1s between us and again no warping on straights or corners.

So hopefully it was F1 the skins for our races causing issues? Otherwise maybe you and Brian can compare server notes, maybe some setting got ticked thats mucking it up? :coffee:

Last edited:
Han we just got done with our Sunday race and had 20 cars at the start with no warping. Throughout the race Kimi, Ernie, and I were in a train for several laps w/less than 1s between us and again no warping on straights or corners.

So hopefully it was F1 the skins for our races causing issues? Otherwise maybe you and Brian can compare server notes, maybe some setting got ticked thats mucking it up? :coffee:
Let's see how it goes without the skins next Wednesday.

Thanks for the info! I'll look into the issue tomorrow morning and will compare it to the log from Sunday night then! :)
Let's hope I'll find something...

@Programmer_Rich was bouncing around all race but he had his own issues. He had low ping (30) but probably interference in his network connection. His issues didn't appear to cause warping problems for anyone else. The Weds problem seems to effect lots of drivers - so maybe server or track related.

One other thing to try would be to use the Sunday server (server 3) for Weds race - in case it has some strange configuration. Another theory is that some of these new tracks are not well optimised - we were on Zandvoort on Sunday and its a well established track. We could try a standard kunos track one week and see if that makes a difference.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%