Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi all
I would like to take part if that's OK
I'm fairly new to AC my go to is rf2 but I've been getting into AC recently

I've had a few races on RD with rf2
How do I go about signing up?
Thanks in advance
Hi Joe!

Great to have you with us! I'll send you a PM with the necessary information so you can sign up yourself.

See you on track!

Had a few quick laps with both cars and seemed to struggle with the Abarth so I will be taking the Mazda this time. It's sad to miss Jose on this one so I will be taking his yellow Arisoil around the track on his behalf, I hope you don't mind.

Track is fun with a varied type of turns and elevations so I expect some nice racing.
I'll be following the show from the back of the pack.

I really hope without the extra skins there is no wrapping or other shenanigans during the race, but I'm still firm in my belief that the root cause last week was the track.
This track seems to be quite good with the limits so I expect a nice smooth race tomorrow.

- Ricardo

Can't make it tonight chaps, sorry. I haven't been sleeping well for a few consecutive nights so my focus is close to nihil. I'm gonna take it easy this evening. Hope you have a good, fun race... looking forward to reading your recaps! :thumbsup:
Take care, Raul!

Sorry to miss out on the Lola event and tonight chaps but duty came calling and I have to have the fleet ready for the village fete this weekend :D

20210530_111532.jpg

Thanks Han for your tireless work on the Multiclass.

I´m really interested to know how this warping issue can be solved.
I ´don´t think it´s me (of course I always say that ;)) but I had a two figure ping throughout the race and my CPU/GPU hovered around 70%.

To be safe I´ll try another server next Wednesday, if the "warp drive" is gone then we know"whose fault is that";)

What a race! It was an hour long fight against Ernie without any fighting. Safe distance to the rear before the pit stop. Safe distance then forward after the pit stop. If I hadn't had to reverse gear in the pit lane, I might not have been the loser in the end. Who knows.

Great event! :thumbsup:

Quite a race everyone! And quite a track. Once I got in the rhythm things just kept flowing nicely. I had so much fun!

At around the 20 minutes mark David got past me and somehow I just managed to stick behind him for the entire race! Learned a lot by following that entire time and trying to improve myself.
Then we both had to pit and were joined by Joe (welcome to the group!) so those last minutes saw an intense battle for the last 3 positions.
It was a pity that warp Joe, I was seeing you just in front of me and then suddenly you were off to the gravel :(. Not for that it would be interesting to see what would've happen by the end, with all the blue flags mixed in.

On the warps: I did see it and it was matching whenever you guys were mentioning it as well, so clearly server hiccup. The skins were not the problem, and this track was quite good with the limits. Maybe the hosting will indeed make a difference. Fingers crossed that will be it.

Great race from everyone, special thanks to David and Joe for the great racing and to Han for hosting it. Congrats to the podiums and I will catch you in the next one!

- Ricardo

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea