AC Classic cars: Lola T70@Meadowdale Raceway, Tue 6th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1685641344330.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

On request of quite a lot of you now a race with the Lola T70 Spyder.

And, as also suggested, to use the Meadowdale Raceways track. So as a disclaimer, here an event totally chosen by you!
It's a multiclass with two versions of the Lola of which the Ford version has less power. Each version will have it's own podium.

1685641538439.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/9bb3057a-a150-40ca-845c-17ce1767e64b?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Might just be a me problem, but the current version 2.1 latest download is named ag_lola_t70_rf2. Seems the cars on the server are without the "ag_" which seems to be version 1.5? 3rd most recent I think.

I tried changing the file structure naming but it didn't let me join. Will try downloading the older version later to see if that solves it.

Might just be a me problem, but the current version 2.1 latest download is named ag_lola_t70_rf2. Seems the cars on the server are without the "ag_" which seems to be version 1.5? 3rd most recent I think.

I tried changing the file structure naming but it didn't let me join. Will try downloading the older version later to see if that solves it.
Let me check. I see now that I have two versions of the Lolas installed. I could have installed the wrong one on Emperor.

EDIT: Yep, wrong version. It should work now with the car from the download link! I can join the server and drive on it.

Last edited:
I find it easier to drive than the Agile, if I can drive it anyone can.
Just like John said, take a few laps to re adjust to a car that does not rely on grip. It is a car that is individual to you. You are not one of a dozen precisely driven buzz box’s that are so predictable that the top three are virtually assured. With this car it will be a lottery.
A pile up on the first corner will not effect this race at all.:roflmao::roflmao:
If you can limit your off’s, most if not all will be in a good chance of a good place.
This is a fun car, that is how I am going to approach this race.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%