MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

I managed to create the pak file but once I put the pak file inside the paks folder in the game the helmet remains the normal one. moreover if I try to open GP 18 with humodel it does not make me open because of the upak of the mod

Ho seguito tutti i passaggi correttamente ma quando vado a eseguire il comando per creare il file .pak mi da errore u4pak.py: error: too few arguments
Possibile soluzione?
error motogp18.jpg

I've just tried to play Free trial and and a quick race and I didn't have any issue. That's weird

Hey Jonix. It's because I downloaded a reshade shader from Juan Bon X , and it didin't work cause of that. But I don't know what to do to make it work with that

Prego. Prossima volta chiedi in inglese
Next time ask questions in english
It was ironic because no One explained me the problem or a possible solution, I don't have a solution for my error so far.
Jonix i've also searched in YouTube but there aren't any tutorials so if you make One It would be better

i have a trouble when trying to export the physic file. what should i do?
Unpack the pakfiles with QuickBMS, not Umodel.
You have to use QuickBMS + UnrealTournament script. Google it

It was ironic because no One explained me the problem or a possible solution, I don't have a solution for my error so far.
Jonix i've also searched in YouTube but there aren't any tutorials so if you make One It would be better
Send me a private message so I can better assist you. I think you're doing something wrong

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back