MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

that was only a theory.but this is Marvoluss dude.you are a mastermind.please upload it quick as possible.you'll be a legend here.we love to try it.i'll spread the word that zakuten got the very hard task done.

Last edited:
that was only a theory.but this is Marvoluss dude.you are a mastermind.please upload it quick as possible.you'll be a legend here.we love to try it.i'll spread the word that zakuten got the very hard task done.
no no no no please don't spread it, cuz it's not me who created the mod, but it's the work of my friend, and it's not yet completed

I did the texture, in the unreal I saved everything and I gave it to the window, I made the corresponding folders in "import the game" they are all in the package with the cmd and I put the result in:
Hey put your modded import folder into a .rar archive and send it to me via PM. Also send me your modded texture so I can better assist you

no no no no please don't spread it, cuz it's not me who created the mod, but it's the work of my friend, and it's not yet completed

ok gotcha.i'll delete my post.you got a baddass mastermind friend dude.I 've tried with many methods and failed in the act.hope you'll complete it fast.

Hey put your modded import folder into a .rar archive and send it to me via PM. Also send me your modded texture so I can better assist you
I wanted to thank Jonix for his enormous selfless help! Thanks to him I could place the logos! I leave you an image although there is a lot to improve is my first time in this! a greeting
4634418fc6ade532c64089746b9fac23.jpg

what method did you used to swap bikes.and what bike model you used.gp17 or gp18.can you upload more pics and a description of the matter.
speedster is using tito rabat's bike as a basis to recreating the desmosedici gp18, well to be honest i didn't even know what his method are, what i know about is that he's using blender app to reworked the 3d model

speedster is using tito rabat's bike as a basis to recreating the desmosedici gp18, well to be honest i didn't even know what his method are, what i know about is that he's using blender app to reworked the 3d model

I think it's physics.rabat uses a different riding style than Lorenzo.i'am working on this issue.not sure that is the serious problem.May be if you had used Miller's bike you'll get no problem.but I noticed in model folders there is something called physic assets.May be you forget to rename everything.I can't try anything at the moment cause I don't have the unreal editor.if you want I can send you the replaced models in th a format.

Last edited:
hey guys may I know how to fix this. I'am 100% sure if I already follow the instructions step by step and even try it 5x. I don't understand where's the problem is.
upload_2018-6-30_15-4-51.png

pusing saya

hey guys may I know how to fix this. I'am 100% sure if I already follow the instructions step by step and even try it 5x. I don't understand where's the problem is.
View attachment 257974

pusing saya

this is how you repack a mod.
1.go to root folder.(in this case import in game)
2.hold down ctrl+shift and right click.
3.in the drop down menu selct open powershell window here.
4.then place command
".\u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18"
5 you are done.if you have any issues tell me.

this is how you repack a mod.
1.go to root folder.(in this case import in game)
2.hold down ctrl+shift and right click.
3.in the drop down menu selct open powershell window here.
4.then place command
".\u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18"
5 you are done.if you have any issues tell me.
upload_2018-6-30_19-16-22.png

still the same, using powershell and this thing comes up
upload_2018-6-30_19-17-39.png

even using .\u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18 in powershell just make the powershell bleeping and nothing happened

I just really really confused I just follow the steps from installing python 2.7 for the first step and even reinstall it but nothing happened. at first I can't even use the cmd because when I try open command prompt here it's just bleeping not even opened

I just really really confused I just follow the steps from installing python 2.7 for the first step and even reinstall it but nothing happened. at first I can't even use the cmd because when I try open command prompt here it's just bleeping not even opened

haven't you tried with a different version of python.

UNyuda, no entiendo porque el casco que personalizé no aparece en el juego... Porcierto el casco que edite era del modo trayectoria, pero aun asi no me aparece la textura, hize todos los pasos correctamente... No entiendo que pasa :(

I'm stuck at "open window command here" as it open its said "u4pak.py is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program ora batch file. and when i'm open it with python its said invalid syntax, can anybody help?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%