MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

I'm guessing I did something wrong but I don't know what it is
20180615155912_1.gif

I'm guessing I did something wrong but I don't know what it is
View attachment 255967
1) Bring the .tga file into UE4.
2) File->Cook content for windows. Go to your Unreal Project folder, inside Saved/Content look for the cooked files (They should be 3 per texture: .uasset, .ubulk, ecc).
3) Copy these files inside motogp18/Content/assets/.../
Make sure the directory is the same where you took your texture from. Basically you've to recreate the same filepath.
4) Repack.

What you see is a checker texture, I am not sure what's causing it

1) Bring the .tga file into UE4.
2) File->Cook content for windows. Go to your Unreal Project folder, inside Saved/Content look for the cooked files (They should be 3 per texture: .uasset, .ubulk, ecc).
3) Copy these files inside motogp18/Content/assets/.../
Make sure the directory is the same where you took your texture from. Basically you've to recreate the same filepath.
4) Repack.

What you see is a checker texture, I am not sure what's causing it
Ah, thanks so much I was packing the wrong uasset files and neither of the other 2, I was getting them from content by mistake. They now work :)

The tutorial is complete. If you have questions, ask here.

thank you very much for this tutorial... but may I ask you a question? how can I edit number font for the bike.. because if I only add the number on the custom bike, then the font number from the original game will display on top of my number that I already customize.. I stuck with this problem.. it would be great if you can give the solution..

when i past the command u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18 in the console of the open command window here after pressing enter key he only give me "how do you want to open this file?"
what should i do?

when i past the command u4pak.py pack pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak motogp18 in the console of the open command window here after pressing enter key he only give me "how do you want to open this file?"
what should i do?
Does the .pak file get created?
Did you install python?

i installed python but i always receive the same message.
i tryed toput .\ too but i always the massege that say me how to open .py files
i have to use phyton? if yes how can i use it to use the command?

i installed python but i always receive the same message.
i tryed toput .\ too but i always the massege that say me how to open .py files
i have to use phyton? if yes how can i use it to use the command?
You have to choose python as the default programme that opens .py files when you're asked.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.