MGP18 MotoGP 18 Modding Tutorial

Unpack the pakfiles with QuickBMS, not Umodel.
You have to use QuickBMS + UnrealTournament script. Google it

Send me a private message so I can better assist you. I think you're doing something wrong
thank you i've learned it last night and success, but i have new problem, when i open a file, for example pilotperformance file with hex editor, i found no value at all, or maybe i must open with other software ?

thank you i've learned it last night and success, but i have new problem, when i open a file, for example pilotperformance file with hex editor, i found no value at all, or maybe i must open with other software ?
helepwkwk.jpg

You're opening the .uexp file.
Each item has two files: .uxep and .uasset. Readable data can be found in .uasset files

You're opening the .uexp file.
Each item has two files: .uxep and .uasset. Readable data can be found in .uasset files
well i've open the piltsperformance.uasset but still cant find the value, just found the rider name, can you help me to show which the changable AI performance data?

well i've open the piltsperformance.uasset but still cant find the value, just found the rider name, can you help me to show which the changable AI performance data?
I think that .uasset is a datatable, but HxD doesn't display it in a readable manner. It show you the entries column-by-column instead of row-by-row. So it is hard to understand and to edit.
Though I might be wrong

Hi guys
To start thanks to Jonix for the tutorial, and thanks to everyone that with your comments I could solve the problems with the cmd. I have a problem. Once everything is done I put "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_MyMod.pak" in the folder where the pak of the game are but I do not see my texture someone helps me? Thank you and sorry for the English

Hi guys
To start thanks to Jonix for the tutorial, and thanks to everyone that with your comments I could solve the problems with the cmd. I have a problem. Once everything is done I put "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_MyMod.pak" in the folder where the pak of the game are but I do not see my texture someone helps me? Thank you and sorry for the English
Make sure
1) You've cooked your texture
2) You've placed the cooked texture in the right directory (it has to be the same directory path where you took it from)

I did the texture, in the unreal I saved everything and I gave it to the window, I made the corresponding folders in "import the game" they are all in the package with the cmd and I put the result in:

Make sure
1) You've cooked your texture
2) You've placed the cooked texture in the right directory (it has to be the same directory path where you took it from)
I did the texture, in the unreal I saved everything and I gave it to the window, I made the corresponding folders in "import the game" they are all in the package with the cmd and I put the result in:

Attachments

• 2ad1e8e65ae4f40ff0c9cd9bb8e7fb49.png
    2ad1e8e65ae4f40ff0c9cd9bb8e7fb49.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 559
I think I found a way to swap factory Ducati bike into a winged one.

1.you must export a Ducati bike with wings. ( rabat)
2.then export the factory Ducati bike model.
3.now rename everything in winged bike(one you exported)folder to match factory ducati folder components.
4.everything in factory ducati folder must be replaced with winged bike folder.
5.now export the winged bike(replaced with ducati)into the game.
6.now factory ducati bike will be replaced with the one you exported.

I think I found a way to swap factory Ducati bike into a winged one.

1.you must export a Ducati bike with wings. ( rabat)
2.then export the factory Ducati bike model.
3.now rename everything in winged bike(one you exported)folder to match factory ducati folder components.
4.everything in factory ducati folder must be replaced with winged bike folder.
5.now export the winged bike(replaced with ducati)into the game.
6.now factory ducati bike will be replaced with the one you exported.

36281681_1929390440433279_2301311393514651648_n.jpg

you mean like this ?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%