Mo'Controls

Plugins Mo'Controls 1.2.230.130

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello thinkpad,

Thank you for letting me know!

The message is just a warning to hopefully get you guys to actively let me know if bugs/issues have been created due to a mscloader update.

The message itself is harmless but is only supposed to display once..
It shows the message every time I load up the game, when it's loading the mods it throws up the warning, I guess it's not setting a flag saying has been displayed and not to show again

It shows the message every time I load up the game, when it's loading the mods it throws up the warning, I guess it's not setting a flag saying has been displayed and not to show again
Correct. You seem onto it.

Mo’Controls saves a Boolean to the save file in the Config/Mo_Controls

If this annoys you. You could open the save file and edit the “PlayerSeenWarningMessage” from FALSE to TRUE.

Can this be used to double bind multiple controllers too? So for instance it's possible to set driving controls to both an xbox controller and a dedicated wheel?
Not sure if you already figured this out or if someone told you, but you can just bind the wheel to the main controls then set your Xbox Controller controls in the Mo'Controls menu. If you meant binding all three, then I can't help you. hah

To the mod creator, I am having an issue. My controller works plugged in and through the official bluetooth dongle from Microsoft. I cannot however use the controller without being in the Mo'Controls menu; clicking f12 and exiting the menu causes the left stick to control throttle. It does this with the controller plugged in with a cable too. I can set the controls and use the controller with the menu open.

ive got the same problem. when ever i use the assigend button for doing things such as opening doors and picking stuff up it jurkes the camera to the right 90 degrees and down. i'm using a xbox one controler on the experemental build of the game. mod loader 0.4.7.

This mod keeps resetting all of the default controls every time I try to use it. Also, MSC Loader will not let me open the options page for this mod - it opens the one above or below it, but never this mod.

Hi i am getting this error only getting it with This Mod is there a way to fix it cheers

Attachments

• 20191028081455_1.jpg
    20191028081455_1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 217
Does this only work with a controller? So not keyboard+mouse and wheel? I suppose I could download to see, but the screenshots look like they are for controllers only.

Besides the fact that the mod is not working obviously, it delete my wheel setup everytime i go on the settings menu? the GUI is not opening and so no possibility to use it unfortunally... An update would be nice, i love the idea behind the mod.

Hey man could you update so at least the f12 menu actually opens? Then this mod would still be usable, currently there is no way of actually assigning buttons to controller. I know the mod could still work then since setting "emulateMouse" to 1 in the mod settings makes your controller move the mouse so the mod obviously is still able to read and process controller input, there is simply no way for the user to assign controls to that input, which is a damn shame if you ask me.

If you aren't planning on updating the mod any further, you could consider making this invaluable resource open sourced, so one of the talented modders still present in the community could bring your work back to it's former glory.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back