Mo'Controls

Plugins Mo'Controls 1.2.230.130

Login or Register an account to download this content
tommojphillips updated Mo'Controls with a new update entry:

Mo'Controls v1.1.155.35 - 06.06.2022

Mo'Controls v1.1.155.35 - 06.06.2022
# [detectScrollable] now works in driving mode!!
# Split [GuiNav] logic into [XboxControllerScroll] and [GuiNav]. [XboxControllerScroll] can only scroll the mouse wheel. While guiNav can do both, scroll and change gui menu as [GuiNav] is derived from [XboxController].
# Refactored [guiNav]/[xboxControllerScroll] code.
# Implemented auto versioning and auto latest version date. so i dont have too anymore. (one less thing to have to think about.
#...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! I just started playing msc after a long while, and for some reason I can't move at all with this mod enabled. All the key binds are correct and I have the newest update of this mod and mscloader. Everything else works, jump, punch, swear... I just can't walk. What could be the problem?

Hi! I just started playing msc after a long while, and for some reason I can't move at all with this mod enabled. All the key binds are correct and I have the newest update of this mod and mscloader. Everything else works, jump, punch, swear... I just can't walk. What could be the problem?
can you link your mocontrols savedata file and output_log.txt file cheers

Hey! It doesn't seem to detect my Xbox Series X controller :(

I've tried with Steam Input, by disabling Steam Input through game properties and even by running the msc exe directly. Mo'Controls just shows that the Xbox controller is unplugged.

It seems to handle the controller events just fine, though. Just doesn't detect it as a Xbox controller, so I can't use the vibration/rumble settings.

------------------

Nevermind, on the process of getting the output_log, I read it and it seemed to be missing a DLL.
I checked the root folder and... "XInputInterface.dll" was actually named "XINPUT~1.DLL".
Back to DOS days, are we?

Even when I tried to copy the correct file back to the folder, Windows complained the file was already present. Weird.
I kept the XINPUT~1.DLL and now the correct named dll, and it worked.

Sorry for bothering.

Last edited:
Hey! It doesn't seem to detect my Xbox Series X controller :(

I've tried with Steam Input, by disabling Steam Input through game properties and even by running the msc exe directly. Mo'Controls just shows that the Xbox controller is unplugged.

It seems to handle the controller events just fine, though. Just doesn't detect it as a Xbox controller, so I can't use the vibration/rumble settings.

------------------

Nevermind, on the process of getting the output_log, I read it and it seemed to be missing a DLL.
I checked the root folder and... "XInputInterface.dll" was actually named "XINPUT~1.DLL".
Back to DOS days, are we?

Even when I tried to copy the correct file back to the folder, Windows complained the file was already present. Weird.
I kept the XINPUT~1.DLL and now the correct named dll, and it worked.

Sorry for bothering.
all good my man. glad you sorted it out. hope you like the mod bro

tommojphillips updated Mo'Controls with a new update entry:

v1.2.230.130

# refactored debug related stuff.
# refactored GuiNav and XboxControllerScroll.
# implemented anyInput method for keyboard emulator. returns true if any key was pressed that frame.
# refactored mouseEmulator.
# implemented new native method, PeekMessage.
# improved performance of monitorControllerConnections.
- mod now performs much better.
# implemented bool: anyInput for xboxController. anyInput is updated when the controller state is updated.
# changed how scrollFunction is started. now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, everytime i grab something my Y axis lock and i cant look up and down, i tried everything i cound imagine to fix but i dont know why this happens, it only unlocks again when i move my mouse again or when i open the mod menu :(

I use a g29 steering wheel to drive the cars
I use MOP, i know it is a bit buggy maybe it is causing this but i cant remove it
I use a lot of mods but i dont think any of it besides mop can cause some problems

Last edited:
Hello, everytime i grab something my Y axis lock and i cant look up and down, i tried everything i cound imagine to fix but i dont know why this happens, it only unlocks again when i move my mouse again or when i open the mod menu :(

I use a g29 steering wheel to drive the cars
I use MOP, i know it is a bit buggy maybe it is causing this but i cant remove it
I use a lot of mods but i dont think any of it besides mop can cause some problems
hey man. can you repeat all the steps you did (use the mod) then send me your output_log.txt
cheers!

sounds like you encountered an error

I had the same problem as that one guy in the reviews, namely my left and right trigger just not working, even though the game/mod registered their inputs according to the GUI.
I fixed it by activating Settings -> XboxController -> Combine trigger axis: On in the Mo'Controls GUI, then rebinding the desired actions, in my case the default throttle: RT, brake: LT.
It seems to be working as intended now.

I don't know if this problem is a bug or the solution obvious to everyone else, but to me it wasn't so I'm posting this as a possible workaround for anyone running into the same problem.

Open game menu then close.

I had the same problem as that one guy in the reviews, namely my left and right trigger just not working, even though the game/mod registered their inputs according to the GUI.
I fixed it by activating Settings -> XboxController -> Combine trigger axis: On in the Mo'Controls GUI, then rebinding the desired actions, in my case the default throttle: RT, brake: LT.
It seems to be working as intended now.

I don't know if this problem is a bug or the solution obvious to everyone else, but to me it wasn't so I'm posting this as a possible workaround for anyone running into the same problem.
no luck for me. It worked originally, but my steering wheel was stuck all the way to the left. reset the ingame and mod controls and now the steering wheel is fine, but triggers and bumpers don't work. The mod GUI registers the button presses, but nothing happens to the actual pedals

i have a problem with the steering, suddenly they got uncalibrated and turns one side and i turn to the other gets straight. Any help with that?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back