Mo'Controls

Plugins Mo'Controls 1.2.230.130

Login or Register an account to download this content
tommojphillips updated Mo'Controls with a new update entry:

Mo Controls v1.1.1

+Major GUI update.
+Fixed and changed a lot of things.
+xbox controller gui navigation. eg. bumpers changes the menu and triggers emulate scroll +while mo control gui is open,
+Changed how xbox input viewer displays data.
+Implemented 'Simulate Scroll Wheel' Method to MouseEmulator.
+Fixed hid input initialization message typo.
+Implemented partial gui navigation with xbox controller, 'GUI.GuiNav'.
+Implemented debug stat command for mod to get debug stats (Debug Config, Debug mode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mo Controls v1.1.2. FFB on a Xbox Controller using rumble effects! | tool mode change!

Mo'Controls v1.1.2

# To toggle tool mode on/off, hold down the select/menu button for 3seconds on the controller.
# FFb for xbox controllers has been implemented! go to settings and toggle FFB on xbox controller.
ffb is on:
-Satsuma
-Gifu
-Jonnez
-Hayosiko
-Kekmet

Change log:
+ Implemented setting, combine trigger axis to treat xbox triggers and assign game controls as a shared-axis (Joy Axis 3-, Joy Axis 3+) or...

bug fixes

An update out for Mo'Controls. v1.1.3

changelog:
# Fixed indexoutofrange exception caused by screen width >= the max items per row calculated in 'MoControlsGUI.drawControllerInputContent()'.
# Fixed camera locking up if player is holding item and tries to enter toolmode via the holdInputMono.
# Added mocontrols gui close on excape key down.
# Fixed issue with gui sliders changing size when adjusting property by instead of a slider, using a text field and button to assign the value of the...

Yeah, hey, so.. How do I uninstall the mod? Because I've deleted all the files that I needed to install, but for some reason the left analog stick still reacts to all my inputs? Even though it's not mapped to anything. It's fairly frustrating, as it also keeps resetting my button mapping every time I boot the game.

Last edited:
Yeah, hey, so.. How do I uninstall the mod? Because I've deleted all the files that I needed to install, but for some reason the left analog stick still reacts to all my inputs? Even though it's not mapped to anything. It's fairly frustrating, as it also keeps resetting my button mapping every time I boot the game.
reset controls in menu

Was super good until new update I can't reinstall it keep giving me an error

Mo'Controls >> Save file does not exist, make any change to a setting to save.
Error: Mo'Control.dll - doesn't looks like a mod, remove this file from mods folder!
Details: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --> Could not find a part of the path C:programFiles (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\Mods\Config\Mod Settings\Mo_Controls\Mo_ControlsSaveDate.txt

P.s: I followed every instruction re-installed 5-6 times didnt work

hope you fix it

Attachments

• 20210911174851_1.jpg
    20210911174851_1.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 20210911174855_1.jpg
    20210911174855_1.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 147
Actually figured it out, DO NOT NEVER NEVER delete the mod, you need to install the mod like first time and replace files, bcs I did delete and I could not use it, hope it helps!!

Is this mod compatible with Mod loader Pro? Every time I try to open the menu I get an error:

Error: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'MSCLoader.Keybind.get_Key' .
at TommoJProductions.MoControls.GUI.MoControlsGUI.OnGUI ( ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I do have a lot of other mods, multiple of them require MLP, so I can't really get rid of it.
I can provide more files/information as requested.

Is this mod compatible with Mod loader Pro? Every time I try to open the menu I get an error:

Error: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'MSCLoader.Keybind.get_Key' .
at TommoJProductions.MoControls.GUI.MoControlsGUI.OnGUI ( ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I do have a lot of other mods, multiple of them require MLP, so I can't really get rid of it.
I can provide more files/information as requested.
MSCLoader pro is not supported!!!!! it will not work because the guy who forked it unnecessarily change every god damn method, why? all the mods that aren't supported because of a pointless method name change!!
i will not fix this either, you'd be better off either:
1.) supporting piotrulos by using the original mscloader.
or
2.) bug the guy who made mscloader pro and ask him to support mscloader mods, so i dont have to make a ****ing mod twice.

MSCLoader pro is not supported!!!!! it will not work because the guy who forked it unnecessarily change every god damn method, why? all the mods that aren't supported because of a pointless method name change!!
i will not fix this either, you'd be better off either:
1.) supporting piotrulos by using the original mscloader.
or
2.) bug the guy who made mscloader pro and ask him to support mscloader mods, so i dont have to make a ****ing mod twice.

HAHAHA of course everything got changed for it. Damn shame so many mods rely on it now. I don't blame you for not wanting to make the mod twice! I'm defiantly going to rebuild my mod list, as I've been looking for a mod just like this for so long (not sure why I only just came across it)

Thanks for the response!

HAHAHA of course everything got changed for it. Damn shame so many mods rely on it now. I don't blame you for not wanting to make the mod twice! I'm defiantly going to rebuild my mod list, as I've been looking for a mod just like this for so long (not sure why I only just came across it)

Thanks for the response!
Thanks man, hope you like the mod, have you checked out my ffb implementation?

I install, but when i start the game, Mod Loader says this is outdated and not compatible. Instantly my character start walk to diagonal and bug my save haha. My character don't stop show finger and smoke cigarettes.
even removing the mod, and restoring the files in the steam(properties) options, it continues to partially work the control in the same way.

I follow the reademe.txt to instal.

Edit:
In fact, it bugged my controller forever. I do not know what to do. I use PS4 controller with DS4Windows program to work. Now my control is out of order. Only within MSC

Last edited:

Mo'Controls v1.1.6: bug fixes

Mo'Controls v1.1.6

* Removed Mod Keybinds logic from mod completely as mscmodloader has changed and now does not expose needed data.
* Fixed not being able to rotate picked up items.
* Modified Axis.Gravity default values from 3 to 100 | player controls are now 107% more responsive. NOTE: to gain these chances you must deleted the mo controls save data file.

please report any errors/bugs!

Bug fixes and new features!

# Fixed not being able to select right stick in mouse emulation settings.
# removed unused mod keybind related fields.
# updated feature list.
# renamed settings menu type, Display to Axis.
# updated supported modloader ver to 1.2.6
# Implemented detect scrollable logic =>
now if the players hand is empty and in hand mode, ControlManager now auto enables mousescroll on the xbox controller triggers if the player is looking at something that has scroll logic, eg. Oil Filter, Window winders.
#...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes