Mo'Controls

Plugins Mo'Controls 1.2.230.130

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can this be used to double bind multiple controllers too? So for instance it's possible to set driving controls to both an xbox controller and a dedicated wheel?

MoControls needs a update to be compatible with MSCLoader 0.4.7a as it throws a compatibility message up when loading saying MoControls only works with 0.4.7

MoControls needs a update to be compatible with MSCLoader 0.4.7a as it throws a compatibility message up when loading saying MoControls only works with 0.4.7
Hello thinkpad,

Thank you for letting me know!

The message is just a warning to hopefully get you guys to actively let me know if bugs/issues have been created due to a mscloader update.

The message itself is harmless but is only supposed to display once..

Hello , i found this mod and its realy usefull , i can finaly use Shift to run and to gear up and other things too ;D ,please i would love if you made that we can steer the cars with the mouse , i beg you to do that it would be so great and i cant find anything that does it .!

Hello , i found this mod and its realy usefull , i can finaly use Shift to run and to gear up and other things too ;D ,please i would love if you made that we can steer the cars with the mouse , i beg you to do that it would be so great and i cant find anything that does it .!
Steering with the mouse has been requested many times. It’s about time I get onto implementing this feature! Stay tuned :)

if you like my mod, you should review it!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%