Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Nov 9, 2014
Yes yes yes! My love for this car goes back to the 90s watching it race and then finally simracing it in Forza 4 for the past years. Can't wait to hop in tomorrow, thanks to everyone involved in creating this beast for AC!

Ernest Aubert

100RPM
Nov 6, 2011
I downloaded this, but I don't see the normal complement of files in the downloaded folder, and the car doesn't show up in the program. Any help?

David Cordell

100RPM
Mar 21, 2011
Is your rar file 50mb? No errors extracting the files? Extracted folder should be 133mb in size.

Re download I guess. Working fine here

I downloaded this, but I don't see the normal complement of files in the downloaded folder, and the car doesn't show up in the program. Any help?

Apr 4, 2013
thanks for this awesome mod, gave me a smile after the disappointment for the release of version 1.0 of AC incomplete, and 'really monstrous acceleration. I only have a problem, when I do a race with AI comes out on the screen 95% cpu, then that is not 'true' cause really the cpu and 'about 33%, once this has also caused a strange behavior of the car, with a large steering angle and acceleration strange, I tried with only 8 car but after a few laps still text 95% cpu used and 'came on the screen .... in hotlap and' all ok. Thanks again for this wonderful work !!!!!

Gpruitt54

75RPM
Dec 9, 2014
There are two downloads associated with the 787b. One download are templates, intended for those wishing to create skins. The other file is the actual car files. Which download did you choose?

Gpruitt54

75RPM
Dec 9, 2014
Like the actual car, this car has brutal low end torque, which makes acceleration from 1st gear a real challenge. The car is very fast and handles like you would expect a race car from the 90s to handle. The car does not drive itself, you have to drive it.

paracletus

1000RPM
Dec 6, 2013
this project is as good as it gets. I hope the AC developers will do all they can to add this to the game as an official model.

SunBro

1000RPM
Jun 17, 2014
this project is as good as it gets. I hope the AC developers will do all they can to add this to the game as an official model.
It's all about getting the license from mazda. Which, as far as i'm concerned, never happened in any pc sim. Let's hope kunos can snatch that license.

Patrik Sander

10RPM
Original poster
Dec 22, 2014
Patrik Sander updated Mazda 787B with a new update entry:

Mazda 787B

Mazda 787B Version 1.1

Changelog:

-collider fix
-reduce materials/shader
-optimise textures
-added low resolution cockpit texure
-added hood camera
-added new skins
-fixed CPU warning issue
-reduced autoblip effect
-improved AI (drastically better in braking zones)
Read the rest of this update entry...

Tr3voRR

500RPM
May 10, 2013
"reduce materials/shader" ? what does it mean ? quality of the car has been lowered ? If so I am tired that people cater to the lower end PC's...

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
"reduce materials/shader" ? what does it mean ? quality of the car has been lowered ? If so I am tired that people cater to the lower end PC's...
because people with lower spec rigs shouldnt enjoy the game as well? Did you even try the updated version? Because I did and it looks the same to me but performance is a helluvalot better