Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would be impossible lol, I just don't know the story and want to know more, interesting learning everything. Thanks!
they were all paid and some even got hired.. pay more attention to the fade out screen next time you close the regular Assetto Launcher ;)

It were very promising mods that suddenly went "silent"

Yeah honestly the Transit would spice up the game's variety. I'd be down for a race online with them too, it's be so much easier if it came with the game. Not enough american as it is. :D:D

AC's gone through several updates to the way it handles sound and a number of them broke older soundbanks. I'm sure this one's just way outdated at this point.

This version is an updated version of the original, The original wasnt part of any of there DLC's?
This very thread that we linger in, is the thread about a very outdated mod. Patrik is the creator of mazda 787b and porsche 962c which later got bought by kunos.

I thought this car was a dlc but it wasn't even dlc! It's included in the base game! So all you have to do in order to drive the 787b is own the game. You could get the porsche 962c from porsche pack 2 https://store.steampowered.com/app/540710/Assetto_Corsa__Porsche_Pack_II

I have no idea why on earth people would be interested in the RD version of this free car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back