Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
th
It's all about getting the license from mazda. Which, as far as i'm concerned, never happened in any pc sim. Let's hope kunos can snatch that license.
they got it in gran turismo. also seen this car in grid autosport. as a mod maybe. i cant remember. but this mod here is so good. but stoped working for me after the new dlc for ac ? i cant use the mazda 787b right now. :( heartbroken. btw

th

they got it in gran turismo. also seen this car in grid autosport. as a mod maybe. i cant remember. but this mod here is so good. but stoped working for me after the new dlc for ac ? i cant use the mazda 787b right now. :( heartbroken. btw
Dude, just open up aero.ini in the mod folder and delete the entire [DATA] section. You're welcome. There was also some other solution for the bright environment but i forgot what. Google it.

Guys, is the sound in need of updating? Cant be without this car :-( it's about the only car I drive in AC, Nords and Mazda are my weapons of choice these days. I.m.h.o. it surpasses any official car for sheer driving enjoyment. The immersion in the Oculus Rift has to be seen to be believed, it's that good!

Cheers AussieStig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back