Patrik Sander submitted a new resource:

Mazda 787B - Mazda 787B

mazda787bbanner12z3t.png

namesbannerhus4b.png

carbannerwhpu9.png

liveriesbanner8ru95.png

carskinbannertau7t.png

Read more about this resource...

Yes yes yes! My love for this car goes back to the 90s watching it race and then finally simracing it in Forza 4 for the past years. Can't wait to hop in tomorrow, thanks to everyone involved in creating this beast for AC!

thanks for this awesome mod, gave me a smile after the disappointment for the release of version 1.0 of AC incomplete, and 'really monstrous acceleration. I only have a problem, when I do a race with AI comes out on the screen 95% cpu, then that is not 'true' cause really the cpu and 'about 33%, once this has also caused a strange behavior of the car, with a large steering angle and acceleration strange, I tried with only 8 car but after a few laps still text 95% cpu used and 'came on the screen .... in hotlap and' all ok. Thanks again for this wonderful work !!!!!

I downloaded this, but I don't see the normal complement of files in the downloaded folder, and the car doesn't show up in the program. Any help?
There are two downloads associated with the 787b. One download are templates, intended for those wishing to create skins. The other file is the actual car files. Which download did you choose?

Like the actual car, this car has brutal low end torque, which makes acceleration from 1st gear a real challenge. The car is very fast and handles like you would expect a race car from the 90s to handle. The car does not drive itself, you have to drive it.

this project is as good as it gets. I hope the AC developers will do all they can to add this to the game as an official model.
It's all about getting the license from mazda. Which, as far as i'm concerned, never happened in any pc sim. Let's hope kunos can snatch that license.

"reduce materials/shader" ? what does it mean ? quality of the car has been lowered ? If so I am tired that people cater to the lower end PC's...

"reduce materials/shader" ? what does it mean ? quality of the car has been lowered ? If so I am tired that people cater to the lower end PC's...
because people with lower spec rigs shouldnt enjoy the game as well? Did you even try the updated version? Because I did and it looks the same to me but performance is a helluvalot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.7%