Lovely Dashboard

Misc Lovely Dashboard 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can someone help me? I feel like an absolute idiot, but when I download the zip from GitHub, there isn't an installer once unzipped. I have no idea how to install this. I feel like an absolute moron.

Figured it out. I AM a moron.

Last edited:
Can someone help me? I feel like an absolute idiot, but when I download the zip from GitHub, there isn't an installer once unzipped. I have no idea how to install this. I feel like an absolute moron.

Figured it out. I AM a moron.
So you CAN use this while playing a game? How?

Do you have to DL each file one by one? Theres no installer or zip folder or anything. I appreciate creators but they forget we didnt design this and have no idea how to create it. Is this whole project just an empty template with fonts and images and you need to design it? There's zero instructions on github or any other link, maybe you have to pay to get the installer?

Also a font zip folder with nothing but .ttf inside? I'm really beginning to think this is malware. Has anyone reported these submissions?

Last edited:
Github is a pain for people that have never seen it before. I hate using it, but it's not that complicated. On the "releases" page, there is a link halfway down the page on the right hand side that says "latest release". If you click that, you go to a page with a few files. One of them is a zip file. Download that and once on your desktop, double click the "Lovely Dashboard" file and Simhub will open and ask if you wish to install. Click YES.

cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

More Sims added (ACC, iRacing, AMS2 & rF2)

Same UI you've learned to love, but with new features and Sims!

Download the latest release and read more on GitHub

Here's what's new in v1.6.0
  • Support for Automobilista 2
  • Support for rFactor 2
  • New Lovely Dashboard XL, for those who have a 10.3" DDU Screen
  • Updated Lovely Overlay UI
  • Too many small tweaks to functionality on all Sims
  • Plenty of bug squashing took place, it was carnage
  • More customisation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, what you develop is a beautiful work, I pilot f1 in iracing, would you like to develop an option that shows the drs, when it arrives in the zone, when it can activate and when it is activated? Once again, beautiful work of yours!

Newbie simhub user here. Just installed this to use with my iPhone. Looks great. Is there a way to enable shift lights on my iPhone with this one?

Raceroom is not supported yet but it may come in the future. Sims have been added since initial release so there's a good chance we'll see it eventually.

Don't think shift lights work on the actual dash, you need hardware LED's for that. Just the shift light on the gear indicator for phones/tablets.

Hey,

First of all, many thanks for this fantastic dash/overlay, easily the most usable one i've ever tried. Also, the "code" is very well structured and straightforward.

Please allow me a few improvement suggestions:
- two digit precision for fuel consumption (comes handy for longer races)
- tyre wear info on the tyre mini screen

Love this dashboard and don't use anything else in ACC just wondering (I have googled but couldn't find anything) why there isn't a Assetto Corsa version?

Hey,

First of all, many thanks for this fantastic dash/overlay, easily the most usable one i've ever tried. Also, the "code" is very well structured and straightforward.

Please allow me a few improvement suggestions:
- two digit precision for fuel consumption (comes handy for longer races)
- tyre wear info on the tyre mini screen

Seconded on the tyre wear gauge. The tyres currently show temperature only, whereas other sims "drop" the tyre sphere based on approximate wear on each tyre. It's a useful tool.

ok, but AMS2 does, as does AC. It would be a worthwhile thing to add.
Assetto Corsa Competizione does not in spirit of the competition.
As this is the thread is inside of the Assetto Corsa Competizione section of this forum I felt I should reply by providing this knowledge.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea