Lovely Dashboard

Misc Lovely Dashboard 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Interesting! I was looking for weather conditions, but did not spot this. I'll take a look tonight... Thanks man!
OK, so here's my follow up on this (I have not opened SimHub yet, just R&D).

The enums for the rain intensity are as follows:
ACC_NO_RAIN = 0
ACC_DRIZZLE = 1
ACC_LIGHT_RAIN = 2
ACC_MEDIUM_RAIN = 3
ACC_HEAVY_RAIN = 4
ACC_THUNDERSTORM = 5

Which means, I know if it will rain or not and how much, in the near future. BUT, this does not include weather in general (clear, overcast, cloudy etc). What does ACC do now? Does it just show a cloud even if it's clear and sunny? I don't remember, tbh.

it just shows an icon based on the value. One for now, one for in 10 and one for in 30. Icons are as shown on this video thumbnail:
Yup, got it. I've already implemented this for the next release (sometime this week). I'm just contemplating the UI.

1. Have it under a new Action C and switch between the environment info and the rain, or
2. Have them all displayed on the main screen?

What would you prefer?

it just shows an icon based on the value. One for now, one for in 10 and one for in 30. Icons are as shown on this video thumbnail:
Sneak peek

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 11.40.04.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 11.40.04.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 55
I think have them ALL on the main screen, otherwise it's just too many action buttons, especially if mapped to a wheel. Is there room to double stack it with the ambient / track temps? these are things you kinda want to keep an eye on during an endurance race.

I think have them ALL on the main screen, otherwise it's just too many action buttons, especially if mapped to a wheel. Is there room to double stack it with the ambient / track temps? these are things you kinda want to keep an eye on during an endurance race.
Thinking something like this may work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 15.26.51.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 15.26.51.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 52
cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

Car Damage & Rain Forecast!

New features are here!​

What's new for Dashboard & Overlay
  1. Car Damage:Note - Car damage is an approximate estimation. It does not take into account any suspension damage (not shared by ACC).
  2. Estimated Pit time: This is an estimation of the pit time required for the bodywork damage.
  3. Rain Forecast
What's Added
  1. Dashboard - Added Orange Flag
What's Fixed
  1. ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lovely Dashboard is by some margin the best SimHub dash I've used to date. Very well designed and has ready access to all the relevant race and car information. Great work!

Is there any possibility of a "Lite" or "Compatible" version in the future, which would work with most other sims? The ACC specific functionality is great, but when used with other sims there are a few anomalies that make it impractical to use. If there could be a stripped-back version, just showing the common basics across most sims, that would be very useful.

I've made a SimHub dash myself (downloadable from RD), which works across almost all sims and presents a common interface. However, mine is nowhere close to the excellent UI design of Lovely Dashboard, and having a "Compatibility" version would be most welcome!

Lovely Dashboard is by some margin the best SimHub dash I've used to date. Very well designed and has ready access to all the relevant race and car information. Great work!

Is there any possibility of a "Lite" or "Compatible" version in the future, which would work with most other sims? The ACC specific functionality is great, but when used with other sims there are a few anomalies that make it impractical to use. If there could be a stripped-back version, just showing the common basics across most sims, that would be very useful.

I've made a SimHub dash myself (downloadable from RD), which works across almost all sims and presents a common interface. However, mine is nowhere close to the excellent UI design of Lovely Dashboard, and having a "Compatibility" version would be most welcome!
Absolutely on my mind. I don't think I can make this version "as-is" for all sims, but a version for iRacing is definitely coming up.

cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

New Discord Server

I’ve setup a new Discord server for all future development. Beta versions will be released in the Discord Server only, but open to anyone who wishes to participate.

Currently, v1.5.0 Beta has been released. This latest beta supports iRacing .

Head on over to discord and be a part of the Lovely Dashboard Beta, send feedback, suggest new ideas and rock on

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey there @Wes Brook, as you are someone who has requested iRacing support, would you like to join the Beta program in Discord and try it out?

Join here http://j76.me/LSRDiscord

Hey there @Wes Brook, as you are someone who has requested iRacing support, would you like to join the Beta program in Discord and try it out?

Join here http://j76.me/LSRDiscord
Hi - I did not specifically request iRacing support, I suggested a "Compatibility" version that would function across most other sims, at the cost of some functionality (I don't use iRacing, on account of it being ludicrously priced and having a totally bogus and pointless "protest" system). A "Lite" version, if you will. Something that just picks up the essentials (gear, speed, delta, gaps, tyre/brake temps, flags, limiter, etc.) but in that super clean UI. I've made one myself (cobbled other bits together) that seems to work across all other sims, but does not look anywhere near as nice as Lovely Dash.

Hi - I did not specifically request iRacing support, I suggested a "Compatibility" version that would function across most other sims, at the cost of some functionality (I don't use iRacing, on account of it being ludicrously priced and having a totally bogus and pointless "protest" system). A "Lite" version, if you will. Something that just picks up the essentials (gear, speed, delta, gaps, tyre/brake temps, flags, limiter, etc.) but in that super clean UI. I've made one myself (cobbled other bits together) that seems to work across all other sims, but does not look anywhere near as nice as Lovely Dash.
Well, this was a progressive misunderstanding. I have now added iRacing support;) I think the goal is to eventually add support for most popular sims, each with their own specificities. I do not want to have multiple dash versions, but one to accommodate them all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back