Lovely Dashboard

Misc Lovely Dashboard 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

v1.5.0 with iRacing Support!

Finally, after a little over a month of development since the previous release, countless bugs and iterations, I've got a stable release for what I consider a big step in the evolution of the Lovely Dashboard.

Download the latest release and read more on GitHub

⚠️ This version of the Lovely Dashboard requires Simhub 8.0+

What's new in v1.5.0​

• NEW -iRacing Support - The Lovely Dashboard adapts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Small UI Tweaks

⚠️ This version of the Lovely Dashboard requires Simhub 8.0+

What's new in v1.5.1

• Session Info - ACC & iRacing - Session Info has been redesigned. Remaining Time, Position and Laps are larger whereas the Track time is smaller and on the far right.
  • Yellow Flags - ACC Only - Yellow flags are nor visually distinct per sector.
  • Light Stages - ACC Only...

Hello, just one question, how do you exchange the alternative screens of the dassboard ???.
Congratulations on the great work done, it is a work of art.
Thank you very much.

Hello, just one question, how do you exchange the alternative screens of the dassboard ???.
Congratulations on the great work done, it is a work of art.
Thank you very much.

You can either swipe the dash on your device left or right, which is not really helpful when driving or set up a button in Simhub to scroll through the alternative dash's, i did this and it's real easy.

you set the button up in settings/controls and events/controls and add a new mapping, select your button to use then scroll the list on the right until you find GraphicalDashPlugin.NextScreen and or GraphicalDashPlugin.PreviousScreen choose which you want to use.

Last edited:
Great work! This has immediately become my go to dashboard for ACC.
cannot wait to see it implemented for AMS 2.
what would make it perfect would be the addition of delta for the car ahead and the car behind. Maybe with an action that replaces fuel data and implements it in a compact but easy spot with color coding like “ACC-Race Dashboard 1.4”.
Thanks for this instant classic, the YouTube walkthrough was also a great touch.

One of the best Dashboards out there and I hope for variations for rF2, RRR and AMS2 can be made.
I have just one issue with it though in ACC.
The rev limit display is way out of sync with the LED's shown in the car. At the third LED of the original dash the Lovely Dash starts flickering and turns red already.
No other Dash does that. That excludes a misconfiguration in SimHub itself.
Anybody having an idea?

Cheers.

Last edited:

This and that, were at 1.5.3

Minor tweaks have been added to this version.

1.5.3 Updates Include:
  • PIT LIMITER has been confined to the main Center Gauge, so now you can continue viewing the information on the rest of the dash when PIT LIMITER is engaged - on all screens.
  • REV REDLINE flashing UI. Every time it flashed the entire display would dim. This may be just an issue of underpowered...

Hi. Can I ask why on the relative leaderboard, a lapped car shows in white while he is behind you, and when he overtakes you, only then the name changes to blue? Lost a couple of positions tonight racing a car that was nowhere near me in race time, got a cut and subsequent drive through. Any chance this can be changed?

Ditto for AMS2 and Assetto Corsa support. This, the DPi Cosworth and the "AMS2 GT Dash" are my go-tos.

It's really great. Kudos.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back