Lovely Dashboard

Misc Lovely Dashboard 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I updated LD to 1.6.11 but it still say in the dash "New version available 1.6.11" and the dash is completely broken (simhub version 8.3.10). It shows a white rectangle with Position and qualify time, although I had no qualify, in front of the other overlays and I cant see nothing behind.

The problem is with simhub 8.3.10. I rollback to 8.3.9 and everything OK, although the 5 points difference in the Brake Balance.

Last edited:
I updated LD to 1.6.11 but it still say in the dash "New version available 1.6.11" and the dash is completely broken (simhub version 8.3.10). It shows a white rectangle with Position and qualify time, although I had no qualify, in front of the other overlays and I cant see nothing behind.

The problem is with simhub 8.3.10. I rollback to 8.3.9 and everything OK, although the 5 points difference in the Brake Balance.
Yup, you will need to update to Simhub 8.3.11. Simhub completely updated their JS libraries which caused many plug-ins to crash, and with them, took every other plugin/dash down too. You could either remove plugins that were harmful or update to the latest Simhub where they have now placed protection to only crash the culprit, and not everything...

I’m running lovely dashboard on a 10” tablet. Since I have room, is there any way to incorporate digital rev leds into the display? Or do I need to buy an external led strip? Thanks.

Just downloaded your awesome dashboard but I'm getting an extra screen on the right of the main screen....please help.
Have LD V1.6.11 & Simhub 8.03.13 installed

Attachments

• 345066832_290254960004411_1746854549233768446_n.jpg
    345066832_290254960004411_1746854549233768446_n.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Hi All,
Love the lovely dash ❤️, however I’m struggling to get the TC / Map / ABS to reflect on the lovely dash whilst driving GT3s. For example, the attached is from an M4 GT3 where the in game dash updates these settings but the lovely dash remains greyed out. Any ideas?
TIA, Mike
IMG_7704.png

Hi man I just installed this and it’s awesome. I’m using an older iPhone and sometimes it switches to another dash if I touch the screen and I can’t get it to switch back. Is it swipe to switch displays? That Doesn’t seem to work and I’m not sure if it’s maybe the phone being unresponsive but all other swipe commands work even swipe left to go back to sim hub displays choice menu? Cheers

It always amazes me how complex the download thing is... hmmm
I do love the touch change etc, and big bold changes screen for ABS - BB - etc.
I am wondering why the fuel data does not work in Time Trial - only racing > IS that Sim hub ?

Last edited:
Sorry "Discord" is not worth the effort, Github is tolerable only because there is software and interesting code available. Still cant understand why the download process needs to be so cryptic.

Thanks in advance. AMS2 - AC

PS Perhaps you clever guys can figure out a way to review collisions using the "Algo" / software to boot or relagate the offending drivers when a needless crash occurs. Must be do able ?? Im talking mainly AI drivers but could be any driver. Each driver could be given 1 or 2 "Review" opportunities.
Data about collisions on any track for any given turn must be available, but even using simple geometry and game data seems plausable.

Also an addon to be able to lookup button assignments in any SIM ??
AMS1 AMS2 Rfactore2 for starters. All Reiza, I think who told me in an email that windows makes it impossible, They dont even have device names - just JOYbutton#. Seems a bit weak and needless. Sort filter identify by a click seems like a standard with all flying sims and a few race sims, all run under windows.

cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

Lovely Dashboard v2.0.0

Download the latest release and read more on GitHub

Brand new internal architecture, too-many-to-count new features, refreshed and refined UI and many more simulators...

This updates brings under-the-hood major changes to the Lovely Dashboard. The Lovely Dashboard has been re-written from the core, with performance in mind. Everything is now packed in an external JavaScript file for better maintenance and scalability ind improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea