Lovely Dashboard

Misc Lovely Dashboard 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great update! However I see a few issues playing AMS2:

Can't seem to see any DRS indicator. Where should it appear?

ERS in the FUltimate gen 2 always says Attack on the dash, regardless of what mode is picked in the sim.

The wheel slip indicator in AMS2 seems to be a bit sensitive. It's basically constantly showing the pressures in blue when accellerating. Could be an AMS2 issue, but maybe some kind of threshold should be applied?

Thanks again for the great update!

i have damage stuck on the left of my phone (running simhub app)...... i'll be damned if i can get it to change. (other parts of the dash change by tapping them. any ideas?

I installed 2.1.0 (loving it in general, awesome job!) - I have a problem where the damage overlay is constantly showing on the left. If I change the settings file to "damageAlert": 0, it goes away but leaves a grey box with "NO DEPLOY" which covers the left box

Last edited:
I installed 2.1.0 (loving it in general, awesome job!) - I have a problem where the damage overlay is constantly showing on the left. If I change the settings file to "damageAlert": 0, it goes away but leaves a grey box with "NO DEPLOY" which covers the left box
Interesting, getting the exact same

Hey man, great work, this dash is amazing!

But i have a little problem here, i'm running a old little tablet, and the full dash is to heavy with the adicional timing and map screens, do you any "light" versions?

hi guys mega dash been using it for a while, after updating a copuple of days ago my dash seems to have gone laggy? any idea other dash's are fine just since this update

@cdemetriadis unless I am completely blind and have been for hundreds of hours, and unless I am blind this very instant as I stare at the photo on the Overview page, the main dash does not have gaps ahead/behind.

Unless you mean on the alternate timing table screen, which is not what I was referring to. I (and most everyone) only have one DDU screen, if that. Any more, and it becomes a huge distraction.

I've changed my review to specify "main screen". Thanks again for all your work.

Last edited:
@cdemetriadis unless I am completely blind and have been for hundreds of hours, and unless I am blind this very instant as I stare at the photo on the Overview page, the main dash does not have gaps ahead/behind.

Unless you mean on the alternate timing table screen, which is not what I was referring to. I (and most everyone) only have one DDU screen, if that. Any more, and it becomes a huge distraction.

I've changed my review to specify "main screen". Thanks again for all your work.
Don't judge a book by its cover. I cannot update this images every time I add a new feature, as it's very frequent.

Here's a link to my latest stream, where I'm using the new module. https://www.youtube.com/live/oOnwy1i1M3M?si=XWe2hsZFGJn5qEf-&t=5053

Join my Discord, Sub on YouTube... I always answer questions.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.