Lovely Dashboard

Misc Lovely Dashboard 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
cdemetriadis submitted a new resource:

Lovely Dashboard - A multifunctional dashboard (DDU) for use with SimHub Dash Studio

This is a custom SimHub Dashboard made for 5" screens (850x480). This dashboard requires the Google Roboto Font Family.

Currently there's support for ALL cars in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Download and read more about this dashboard on GitHub

Primary Screen
View attachment 567620

Primary Sub Actions
View attachment 567623

Timetables Screen
View attachment 567621

Map...

Read more about this resource...

cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

New Features and old fixes (v1.3.0b)

Download the latest release and read more on GitHub

Lot's of small improvements went into this release. Here's a list of them all:

UI
  • Updated: Resized and repositioned all the alert popups (Limiter, TC, BB, ABS, MAP). I found that while driving, I could not clearly see when I made a change to these settings. They are now positioned front and centre, still colour coded.
  • NEW: Added throttle and Brake inputs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

Where'd the REV limit alert go?

If anyone missed the REV limit alert on the gear display, it was because I forgot too add it on the last build. That and a few more minor tweaks for this version...
  • I had removed the RPM rev limit on the gear display. My mistake. I put it back now.
  • Added the track name on the Track Map screen
  • AND I re-re-re-updated the properties which I use to determine...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
I installed version 1.3.0b and tried to upgrade to version 1.3.1b but no success, when I open SimHub it shows me the dash in previous version 1.3.0b. I even deleted the dash completely and installed 1.3.1b from scratch, but SimHub insists on showing me the 1.3.0b version, what did I do wrong?

Hi,
I installed version 1.3.0b and tried to upgrade to version 1.3.1b but no success, when I open SimHub it shows me the dash in previous version 1.3.0b. I even deleted the dash completely and installed 1.3.1b from scratch, but SimHub insists on showing me the 1.3.0b version, what did I do wrong?
Not entirely sure. To be honest, I did forget to update the dashboard version number at some point. But, alas, try downloading the latest version. Should be ok now...

Version 1.3.2b now also includes a the Lovely Overlay, if you'd like to stream with a matching overlay that is...

Hi,
Now with 1.3.2b it's ok, thanks and congratulations for the excellent work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back