AC LIVE STREAM: WEC Multiclass @ Nurburgring GP GT OSRW - Sat 10Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys, just a couple of things. I need to let you boys know the US goes to EDT this Sunday so next Saturdays race, 17 March, will be at 15:00EDT instead of EST which means 19:00GMT so please make note of this. I apologize for any inconvenience, but @Brewer and I have scheduling conflicts and we have to do the races at this time. We appreciate your support and understanding.

Once again, I have to sign out due to family circumstances, but this times it's a good thing. I'll see you boys next Saturday. I hope you all have a great day and race. Please put on a good show for the public.

Special thanks to @Joseph Wright and @Paul Glover for their coverage of this event and @Celtic Pharaoh for taking over for me and to all of you that participated in the BoP testing. You guys make the club, we just try to keep it afloat:D
Titanic-ship-iceberg.jpg

Ph4ntom you've been added to the grid in the GT2 class, but this doesn't mean you have to drive in that class. You didn't specify a car, I had to sign out and since I was in the GT2 class that's how you wound up there. Please let @Celtic Pharaoh know which car you would like to drive and in which class ASAP or you'll be stuck with my Vette:confused::D. Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.