AC LIVE STREAM: WEC Multiclass @ Nurburgring GP GT OSRW - Sat 10Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
is the ballast/restrcition automatic or do i have to set it up?

Ps: My mic appears to be dead sometimes but i can hear everyone. Call me by "COSTA" to help bring attention, thanks.

SERVER UPDATE:

RaceDepartment.com EU Multiclass #10 is live. Please join this for the event tonight.

@Joseph Wright and @Paul Glover these are your cars for this evening

4xCikGq.jpg

Thank you guys for racing tonight :) I hope you all enjoyed it.

Something I want to mention is that we are being more vigilant about multiclass races. If you have had any incidents with LMPs as a GT driver or GTs as an LMP driver, please message @Bobby Pennington and myself @Celtic Pharaoh and tell us. We want to insure that we all race cleanly and navigate traffic properly.

If you have any complaints, tell us what lap and corner and we can look into it. Thank you

Last edited:

1. The race server felt different today? I was never able to get heat in those medium tires. Tire temps were 5-10 °C off vs practice server, gte times were far below my expectation in the race.
2. The starting grip thing needs to be answered, LMP had 98%-99% grip all qualy. I don't understand why we have to start with lower grip coming from the practice server with 300+ laps over the last days, feels unnecessary to me. What does that simulate exactly^^
3. The decision to space out the cars for qualy came to late, everyone has to agree to do it over teamspeak/chat since it was not written on page 1. It was not necessary in my opinion, we are responsible enough to give each other enough space, with only 11 lmp car and 15 GTE cars this should not be a problem? Was only more work for the admin, who also wants to focus on the race + added confusion

Good race, thanks for the casting/streaming see you next time!

I saw some were confused what happened with me in race.

After opening 2-3 laps my Fanatec formula rim's right paddle got stuck so upshifting was near impossible this isn't the first time it happens so I probably will stop using it in online races, on lap 6 I saw pits are open so I went to pits changed over to Fanatec's GT rim and took new medium tyres and maximum amount of fuel 68l.

At the end @Glaurung caught me really fast after his pit stop, my tyres had done 40 laps at that point so after he went past me I pitted for softs and took some fuel as I was 2-3 laps short on fuel anyway.
The race server felt different today? I was never able to get heat in those medium tires. Tire temps were 5-10 °C off vs practice server, gte times were far below my expectation in the race.
I also had this problem with Toyota.

Anyway good race bit sad I was unlucky with the equipment but sh*t happens.

Thanks @Bobby Pennington , @Celtic Pharaoh and @Brewer for organizing this awesome races.
My race has been pretty nice, eventually I think that my 2 pits strategy was the best one because with 19° there was no way to put on temperature the mediums, while the soft were always in their optimal temp range.
Nice driving from the GT drivers, I had no issue during the whole race, obviously some patience sometimes was necessary, but eventually it went fine.
Grats to @Joseph Wright and @Paul Glover for the awesome job commentating the live stream.
EDIT: TG
ti24-dr-ullrich.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 158 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%