AC LIVE STREAM: WEC Multiclass @ Nurburgring GP GT OSRW - Sat 10Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
UPDATE:

Okay guys, I had a look at the times and as predicted, the C7R and 911 RSR have a considerable edge over the other two cars. From looking at raw laptimes at the minute, the C7R and 911 RSR are evenly matched, the Ferrari 0.5s slower and the BMW a whole 1.2s slower.

I'm going to test some BoP values today. I would like to focus on restrictor more than ballast as not to affect the handling of the cars too much so today will only be restrictor.

These will be:
Porsche 911 RSR (50%, 0kg)
Corvette C7R (50%, 0kg)
Ferrari 458 GT2 (25%, 0kg)
BMW M3 GT2 (0%, 0kg)

Ok guys field is set. We have 30 drivers + 1 commentator to do the stream.

We can do a 2nd server, but it will need at least 12 drivers to make it work. Any less and you'll feel like you're running around for 90 minutes by yourself. I'll add you to the Reserve List and see if we reach that point.

• Deleted member 387850

Very sorry, but unfortunately I have a family commitment on Saturday and won’t be able to race :( Was really looking forward to this combo as I’d never driven the GTE’s before last night and they’re a lotta fun! Hopefully I’ll catch some of the stream and see you all for the next one!

Very sorry, but unfortunately I have a family commitment on Saturday and won’t be able to race :( Was really looking forward to this combo as I’d never driven the GTE’s before last night and they’re a lotta fun! Hopefully I’ll catch some of the stream and see you all for the next one!
Sorry to hear that, but I want to thank you for taking part in the BoP testing. Much appreciated.

• Deleted member 387850

Thanks Bobby, appreciate that! Hope you all have a great race!

UPDATE:

Okay guys, I had a look at the times and as predicted, the C7R and 911 RSR have a considerable edge over the other two cars. From looking at raw laptimes at the minute, the C7R and 911 RSR are evenly matched, the Ferrari 0.5s slower and the BMW a whole 1.2s slower.

I'm going to test some BoP values today. I would like to focus on restrictor more than ballast as not to affect the handling of the cars too much so today will only be restrictor.

These will be:
Porsche 911 RSR (50%, 0kg)
Corvette C7R (50%, 0kg)
Ferrari 458 GT2 (25%, 0kg)
BMW M3 GT2 (0%, 0kg)
My doubts are that working only on restrictors it won't balance the more downforce that more recent GTE (911 and C7R) have compared to the older GT2 (M3 and 458).
So maybe an amount of ballast to the GTEs could be useful.

UPDATE:

New BoP values for testing today

These will be:
Porsche 911 RSR (0%, 50kg)
Corvette C7R (0%, 50kg)
Ferrari 458 GT2 (0%, 25kg)
BMW M3 GT2 (0%, 0kg)

Please note that due to time restrictions, this process will need to be accelerated. At 18:00 GMT today, new values will be used

UPDATE:

New BoP values for testing today - Phase II

These will be:
Porsche 911 RSR (30%, 20kg)
Corvette C7R (30%, 20kg)
Ferrari 458 GT2 (15%, 10kg)
BMW M3 GT2 (0%, 0kg)

I think we're really close to finding the perfect BoP (at least for Nurburgring GT)
The 911 and Corvette seem to have a raw power advantage which is why I've gone with a higher restrictor value over ballast.

That sucks! :( Mega thanks for helping out with the BoP. I hope you can join us for the next one :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.