Tracks Landsbergrallye WP1 Track release

why do you think those redist packs should solve it? I'm really curious where you got that info. Isn't all of AC actually "older" than the last release of those packs?
I've got one confirmed fix by updating this. I've got newest installed and maybe its used by ksEditor while export. But really not sure about this. This is why i am asking. ;)

Yo my fellow testers. Whoever is willed to risk to freeze his system again:
I've exported a version without complex physical objects that need parenting (means streetsigns are all solid now, what is ok i think.) i hope the error was digged somewhere there. Happy tesing!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/154qosa89jl2eb5/phsx_noparent.7z/file
(back in 2 hours, so please don't hate too much since then ;) )
Still does not load for me. Hangs when loading the car, then crashes.

AccAkut

Premium
I've got one confirmed fix by updating this. I've got newest installed and maybe its used by ksEditor while export. But really not sure about this. This is why i am asking. ;)
we had the idea that every moveable object needs to be registered in some way with the CPU and when the number gets too high it causes some sort of buffer overflow or something with those that freeze totally.
With those loading, but producing huge RAM loads.. does AC maybe instance the objects in the RAM, so that with 300 pylons it will store 300 instances of the pylons mesh and texture in the RAM? Kunos tracks use only low two-digit number of these objects I think

what do c++ packs have to do with this? most of us have been trying mods since day one and no one has been having these kind of problems with a track. I tried it with the latest fix. it keeps doing something before loading the game but instead of showing Loading track, it says loading car.then I can't do anything, it's really fu$##$d up
l08GJvk.jpg

and it's that physx.kn5 file, if you remove it, it works fine

it also works fine with AccAkut modified filehttps://www.racedepartment.com/members/accakut.213775/

Last edited:
Because of filling up RAM huh? Damn. :'( Your system info? Did you install c++ packets? (Sorry i have to ask over and over. Just still try to find a hint.)
i5 6600k/980Ti. Haven't installed c++ packets and don't really want to for one mod. Sorry..!

what do c++ packs have to do with this? most of us have been trying mods since day one and no one has been having these kind of problems with a track. I tried it with the latest fix. it keeps doing something before loading the game but instead of showing Loading track, it says loading car.then I can't do anything, it's really fu$##$d up
l08GJvk.jpg

and it's that physx.kn5 file, if you remove it, it works fine

it also works fine with AccAkut modified file
i hope it also works with proper early fix file? : http://www.mediafire.com/file/z6ktkulsyyc5a8d/landsbergWP1_09_prefix.7z/file
Also your log file should tell you, that the track is loaded successfully.
Anyway you should install redist packs before complaining. It's necessary to track down the error. Thx for your help.

Last edited:
we had the idea that every moveable object needs to be registered in some way with the CPU and when the number gets too high it causes some sort of buffer overflow or something with those that freeze totally.
With those loading, but producing huge RAM loads.. does AC maybe instance the objects in the RAM, so that with 300 pylons it will store 300 instances of the pylons mesh and texture in the RAM? Kunos tracks use only low two-digit number of these objects I think
looks like we have to investigate this in future ;)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • €3001-5000