Tracks Landsbergrallye WP1 Track release

:) Nice, you've noticed. I hope I kept maximum error in xy below 20 cm (possible by using insane orthophotos (pixel size = 10cm) and LiDAR data(Accuracy XY = 15cm) ). Z accuracy may be some cm. Its hard to say after noise suppression. Here you can compare the 2016 stage, if you want (it was the same in 2015):

BTW: I have no clue, why some systems need that much RAM, yet. I thought it may correlate with old CPUs, but sure not in your case. Did you install the 2017 c++ redist packs?

I didnt install 2017 C++ packs, although they may have already been installed from something else in the past.

After watching this video I was impressed at how accurate your track is, wow !

Yes, it was made with very high accuracy aerial laserscanned data. Most of the tracks Silva and SIM TRAXX do have the highest accuracy. Afterall this is our purpose, to do the best most realistic tracks! Thanks!

Yeah just fix the track please. It has potencial and is accurate enough.
Physic objects are not AC friends. Unfortunately this ain't wreckfest nor Grid.
:'( Maybe you are right about these moveable objects... I am sorry, it doesn't work out for everybody. For now just use my 'fix' (find it in first post). But i've not given up already. How many moveable objects we should try in next test? In last test version it was about 300 cuboids (and i already know it was risky)

:'( Maybe you are right about these moveable objects... I am sorry, it doesn't work out for everybody. For now just use my 'fix' (find it in first post). But i've not given up already. How many moveable objects we should try in next test? In last test version it was about 300 cuboids (and i already know it was risky)
Past comments from the devs states no more than 15 movable objects per track is the recommended number. The game was simply not meant for knocking down street signs.

even your fix doesn't work, only Actakkut's fix work, though the track eats up to 4gb ram (don't know if it's fine or too much, but other mountain tracks eat less than 2gb)
but that would be optimization I guess

Last edited:
Oh, one other thing to keep in mind with movable is they're storing iirc 12 bytes per frame to the replay file (position + rotation), so 300 movables > 100kB/sec on high quality replays. You might try disabling replay storage entirely and see what that gets you.

Oh, one other thing to keep in mind with movable is they're storing iirc 12 bytes per frame to the replay file (position + rotation), so 300 movables > 100kB/sec on high quality replays. You might try disabling replay storage entirely and see what that gets you.
oO You mean it may be caused by replay settings? All movable objects are displaced a little in the replays also. Something is going on there...

Last edited:
Easy champ! We are trying to help you...

But you are ignoring what everyone is trying to tell you... game engine + more than 15 movable objects = bye bye performance

AccAkut

Premium
I am the modder. I want to know it! Why you can't understand this? I thought you are here to help. So do it!
Kunos nutzt nicht mehr als zwei Dutzend (oder 15 wie die anderen schreiben) bewegliche Objekte pro Strecke, dementsprechend ist die Engine auch nicht für mehr ausgelegt. So sieht es aus. Mach die Leitpfosten unbeweglich und lass nur ausgewählte Objekte beweglich. Andernfalls wird es nie auf jedem Rechner laufen.

Last edited:
oO You mean it may be caused by replay settings? All movable objects are displaced a little in the replays also. Something is going on there...
That's cause replays store movables at relatively low accuracy. I believe 16 bit floats instead of 32 bit floats for their position.

tried again with the "fix" and it's better, fps is not bad still using much ram for solo racing is fine. there are too many objects I guess, which are not even possible to see when racing and not even on the replay.

Sometimes Less is More

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 89 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%