Tracks Landsbergrallye WP1 Track release

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by MrSilva, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá
    Premium

Ratings:
    +698
    new camera set WIP

• Like Like x 3
  2. MrSilva

MrSilva

Ratings:
    +71
    Yes, they LOD out at 300 meters, but are still stored in a crazy way (you can drive over previously hit objects again). Still: decimating number of physical objects isn't a fix. It just reduces RAM usage on some machines. Like you know, the big physical version needs less than 3GB on our test machines. But sure it looks like I have to publish a fail-safe version next.

3. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá
    Premium

Ratings:
    +698
    I believe he's talking about what I said about having so many objects, trees, fields, houses, etc

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RMR1

RMR1
    Rainer Maria Rosemaier Premium

Ratings:
    +160
    Yeah, but OP is not the best in hearing what kind and helpful people tell him. He’s a bit slow on that.
    I think he will figure it out eventually.
    :):thumbsup:

• Haha Haha x 2
  5. Alexandr66

Alexandr66

Ratings:
    +49
    Greets,
    This beautiful track, "green heart of Germany" not loading.
    PC simply completely stuck in the while.
    Think, the possible reason already mentioned there:unsure: Something with memory.
    Please, make it work for all. If possible.

6. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá
    Premium

Ratings:
    +698
    you need to add the fixed phyx.kn5 file which is somewhere in this thread or I think on the OP

• Like Like x 1
  7. CobraCat

CobraCat

Ratings:
    +277
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CobraCat

CobraCat

Ratings:
    +277
    Ok, we need a random traffic mod to get the experience as accurate as possible, HAHAH.
    At 4 minutes in player 2 enters the circuit!!! :confused: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

9. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá
    Premium

Ratings:
    +698
    lol, the track is pretty accurate! I wouldn't tell the difference from an AC video. it's funny how they loop the track and then finish on the bridge to the right of the Y intersection.
    without the chicanes (the race layout) is such a great fun to drive on the road

10. MrSilva

MrSilva

Ratings:
    +71
    Didn't know the co-driver code "EY!" yet xD

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Leonardo Ratafiá

Leonardo Ratafiá
    Premium

Ratings:
    +698
    never realized until now that Krajiska Zmija has every road pole collidable! and it works fine and using 6gb of ram!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  12. AccAkut

AccAkut
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,633
    weird, that one I could drive when it was new (haven't tried in a while), but i remember it being quite laggy, always thought it was due to that "hidden easter egg". Maybe that track is still below whatever the treshold for full freezes is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.