Tracks Landsbergrallye WP1 Track release

M1 Concourse is a club track, Arad is an oversized go-kart track, both paid projects with references provided, done by a "team". Comparing them to a full race track thats probably longer than those 2 combined, with way more objects, and of course, made by one person with public / researched material? Only you would make such laughable comparisons....
What does it have to do with setting basic shaders??? Thinking your way it doesn't take too long to setup proper shaders and use proper textures. I would improve all your tracks within just few days. No You were making comparisons! I was defending. Doesn't matter stick to your projects. You will be long forgotten when SIM TRAXX will still exist. Bye

Last edited:
If I were you I wouldn't brag about the project where you sold pre-orders for assets you didn't know you didn't have the right to sell because you didn't read your contract. What an embarrassing saga.
Let me know when you actually release a track that is finished, polished and optimised. I've been waiting for 8 years.
I will brag about whatever I want, and its people's problem they can't drive lots of nice tracks who are PRIVATE - if 8 years ago few thousand people started paying our subscription like we asked there would be dozens if not hundreds of tracks - even big city tracks available for the PUBLIC. Few people pay, most demand tracks for free so drive the tracks that are free. Thats it. Finance or Demand. Your choice. I will not invest hundreds of thousands of EUR in tracks without possibility of getting the money back. People want tracks then pay the subscription, support us and we will give it all back in tracks. Not the other way around.

What does it have to do with setting basic shaders??? Thinking your way it doesn't take too long to setup proper shaders and use proper textures. I would improve all your tracks within just few days. No You were making comparisons! I was defending. Doesn't matter stick to your projects. You will be long forgotten when SIM TRAXX will still exist. Bye
You or your "team" would improve them? Seems like you know all about efficiency, accuracy and artistic work, yet over at the discord channel you say your "team" does all the work. Would love to see you come up with your own project, all by yourself. Oh wait.... "even horses don't work for free".

Tired of your greasy way with words. I'm sure simtraxx will exist because of your ability to con people with "1cm laser accuracy" which I already debunked, or unfinished projects that sound too good to be true, with the trademarked sentence "waiting for funds".

Have your last words, don't care anymore, the public already knows what you are all about, either here or over at the CSP discord... not making any friends are you?

Take care and good luck paying those loans :thumbsup:

You or your "team" would improve them? Seems like you know all about efficiency, accuracy and artistic work, yet over at the discord channel you say your "team" does all the work. Would love to see you come up with your own project, all by yourself. Oh wait.... "even horses don't work for free".

Tired of your greasy way with words. I'm sure simtraxx will exist because of your ability to con people with "1cm laser accuracy" which I already debunked, or unfinished projects that sound too good to be true, with the trademarked sentence "waiting for funds".

Have your last words, don't care anymore, the public already knows what you are all about, either here or over at the CSP discord... not making any friends are you?

Take care and good luck paying those loans :thumbsup:
Careful with that, or I will sue you for defamation and you will not be making any more free tracks because you will have to work to pay damages. You debunked nothing. There is 1cm laserscan accuracy - even less!
SIM_TRAXX_1cm_laserscan_accuracy.jpg

When you create mesh from 1cm accuracy point cloud it is most accurate ever!
I would improve your tracks myself of course, SIM TRAXX started from me!
I did a track for AUDI and REAL MADRID and many other myself first before I got more PRIVATE orders and hired more people. I have been setting up all shaders for SIM TRAXX since the beginning. Now I control the process and export all objects, setup optimisation and shaders myself - I am closing all projects and making sure the quality and accuracy is at its top. My team mostly does the modelling and the team size depends on how big the project is. Haha, thats why we have thousands of people who follow our work on social media. You know what. You are just jealous. Have it your way. But whenever you come to disrespect our works I will be countering it, because you are not an expert and not a professional, you are just a nobody. Out of thousands people on CSP only "few" - less than 10 are constantly trolling all peoples works, not only ours. But thats just a fraction of all people. These few are a definition of NPC and lowlifes.
About loans, we have paid already more than half so dont worry about it.
Another big project and we are full forward. Last year we had over 1 million EUR turnover. And you only turned over in your bed from one side to the other when you couldnt sleep thinking about SIM TRAXX and SIMOTION.

Last edited:
Wow, legal threats! :rolleyes:

Didn’t think your 1 million euro cash flow business (with 100,000 euro loan owing) would be so affected by my comments on a public forum.

Move on…
After Bucharest much have changed :) My loan is not a problem anymore. Your lidar description is very unprecise - you don't even know how much precise is this lidar. Its probably aerial lidar which is 10-20cm. So better go check first what you write on your tracks. You just wrote lidar - no info that it is in fact aerial lidar. And no your posts dont affect me, but if you continue to say BS then I will do it just for pure fun so lawyers can work on you and so you have to go to courts, whereas I will be sitting down and laughing. I wanted to give you a helping hand to improve your shaders, I wanted to stop this stupid war, because I can usually keep private issues aside and keep no hard feelings for the business. But I guess it will be hard to talk normal.

Last edited:
Yeah...another dead map and wasted opportunity...
This startet and developed absolutely STUNNING...i love the drive right through the VERY CENTER of Germany (look at google maps...its the VERY center).
Very accurate, when compared to the real footage and just beautiful...but no development since 2017...SINCE 5 YEARS.

Also, the physics-file wouldnt work for me, just as for many others the map wouldn't load...but the alternative physics-file from the mediafire-link fixed it...sadly with non-clipped "Katzenpfosten" (german for "white road poles with reflectors")...would have been cool to run them down, when running wide...DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT xD. (reminds me of a famous song from "Torfrock"...every german knows what i'm talking about..."stoppen kann uns nur ein Begrenzungspfahl....dengel dengel dengel dengel"). ;-)

But still a beautiful little map and you can even feel the surface rumbling in the controller...dont know if ffb with wheels works too...haven't got no steering wheel, sadly.
Try it, its fun...and if ANYONE knows the original creator of the map:

KICK HIS ASS AND TELL HIM TO FINISH HIS WORK!!!
...this map deserves its final touch!
I AM THE CREATOR! Mach ma nich son Stress.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back