Tracks Landsbergrallye WP1 Track release

I already got all of those installed starting with the 2005 version up to the newest, both x86 and x64 versions each
Ok. Thx for your report and your time. I will let you know, when I have clue, whats going on.
Edit: i see you're using gbwSuite. Please try to disable. And/ Or (this might sound dumb:) just try to join an online server.

Last edited:
I'm having problems loading this track but based on previous experience I'm not too keen forcing an update of anything in case it borks something else.

windows-10-fixed.jpg

You know what Mr. LilSki / kevin: If you are the guru of track modding: just tell me what's wrong with my track (after you have reverse-engineered my track illegally, and know everything)
I don't know what's wrong with it but I do know something is wrong and no updating C++ is ever going to fix it.

I do know after some more investigating that the problem actually resides in the phsx.kn5 file. I took all the kn5s out of the models_race.ini and when I got to add that one it went nuts. Then I put them all back in except that one kn5 and it took 3.5gb of memory. Still heavy but within limits of most machines. As soon as you include the phsx file it goes to 20+ gb.

But anyway I'm done here. Good luck...

@MrSilva
People on reddit call this "the new Simtraxx track"... is that ok? I thought this was just your personal project unconnected to that group (and contrary to them you actually released something..).

Jeez AccAkut. Plotting again? We love Your small conspiracy speech against SIM TRAXX and lack of understanding of the idea of SIM TRAXX and the financial circumstances we deal with every day. By the way the project was started in the past by Silva who is now also one of the few SIM TRAXX main men :D Just to put a nail in Your speech, and contrary to Your defamating sentences, SIM TRAXX released alot of projects (alot of them still in beta phase for sure, we can give You that), many of them finished, just not for You, but for private companies! Even Ronaldo CR7 drove on our track made especially for AUDI and Real Madrid event.
So if You followed us correctly, instead of hating, You would know that SIM TRAXX has PRIVATE TRACKS department and PUBLIC TRACKS department. PRIVATE TRACKS department is doing well, PUBLIC TRACKS department was in beta phase for a long time, because there was little public financing going on (sort of like Kickstarter campaign gone not exactly as planned) . Anyway we are now getting more and more internal (bank loans) and external (investors and beta testers -yes more people are actually buying SIM TRAXX memberhips and they are very happy with what they get) financing and are opening our new sim traxx store where people will be able to buy all tracks separately for various sims. We are constantly improving the visuals and optimisation of our tracks and also keep adding more kilometers to our existing database of real tracks.

AccAkut

Premium
Ok. Thx for your report and your time. I will let you know, when I have clue, whats going on.
Edit: i see you're using gbwSuite. Please try to disable. And/ Or (this might sound dumb:) just try to join an online server.
I tried the "stock" weather and also deactivated shader mod before trying it the first time (expecting it to not load, minimising risk).

Because I'm trying to help I looked into the phsx.kn5 to see what's inside, and found the textures for the street posts in there ...so does this kn5 contain all the moveable objects? Because if so, it could be the same bug we encountered during the initial Borgloh hillclimb track (see here https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/borgloh.144050/)

Initially he had every guide post on the climb as a moveable object (a few hundred), and this caused the same total freezes that needed a hard reset on loading for me and a few other people. It may be a bug that only triggers on certain older CPUs (I have a Phenom II X4 here).

AccAkut

Premium
I made a simple replacement kn5 for the phsx file, et voilá, it works... with pretty good performance too apparently

1.jpg

2.jpg

download this "phsx.kn5" (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2zwzq68cmurhvg/phsx.kn5?dl=0) to check on your system @Mascot @Paul Bennett

edit: btw, I really like this track, it has the right amount of detail (even without those poles). Point of critique I find for the visuals is that everything seems a little too bright and .."neon", especially the green of the grass, a little more subdued would make it more realistic in every weather condition I guess.

Last edited:
I made a simple replacement kn5 for the phsx file, et voilá, it works... with pretty good performance too apparently

View attachment 266770
View attachment 266771

download this "phsx.kn5" (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2zwzq68cmurhvg/phsx.kn5?dl=0) to check on your system @Mascot @Paul Bennett

edit: btw, I really like this track, it has the right amount of detail (even without those poles). Point of critique I find for the visuals is that everything seems a little too bright and .."neon", especially the green of the grass, a little more subdued would make it more realistic in every weather condition I guess.
Thanks for working this out AccAkut. We try to find out, why these physics are killing some machines. Anyway, I will release a non-physical version of streetpoles soon.
To all: would be nice to have some information if the track needs 20 or 2 GB on your system. THX!

AccAkut

Premium
Thanks for working this out AccAkut. We try to find out, why these physics are killing some machines. Anyway, I will release a non-physical version of streetpoles soon.
To all: would be nice to have some information if the track needs 20 or 2 GB on your system. THX!
how many moveable objects are there in the phsx.kn5?

I'm not sure too many people who had crashes are keen on trying this, as hard resetting while the harddrive is working like made could straight up kill it.. I'm just too curious about these things :speechless:
this is how much I need now with my replacement file:
1.jpg

how many moveable objects are there in the phsx.kn5?

I'm not sure too many people who had crashes are keen on trying this, as hard resetting while the harddrive is working like made could straight up kill it.. I'm just too curious about these things :speechless:
this is how much I need now with my replacement file:
View attachment 266909

I guess there are way too many moveable objects there for some machines. But still it's strange it runs well on some very poor machines as far as i know. But here you go. Enjoy the whole beauty (without being able to drive over streetpoles ... but what rallyedriver wants this^^):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z6ktkulsyyc5a8d/landsbergWP1_09_prefix.7z/file
(let me know, if it works)
Cheers!

I guess there are way too many moveable objects there for some machines. But still it's strange it runs well on some very poor machines as far as i know. But here you go. Enjoy the whole beauty (without being able to drive over streetpoles ... but what rallyedriver wants this^^):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z6ktkulsyyc5a8d/landsbergWP1_09_prefix.7z/file
(let me know, if it works)
Cheers!

Massive improvement. Memory usage went from 19GB to now only 3GB.

Thank you!

Massive improvement. Memory usage went from 19GB to now only 3GB.

Thank you!

You're welcome :) I'm glad we've tracked this down finally. Maybe you want to share your system components with me? I think i might be interested in CPU and GPU mainly.
Anyway thx for the report, stay rallye!

After watching this video I was impressed at how accurate your track is, wow !

:) Nice, you've noticed. I hope I kept maximum error in xy below 20 cm (possible by using insane orthophotos (pixel size = 10cm) and LiDAR data(Accuracy XY = 15cm) ). Z accuracy may be some cm. Its hard to say after noise suppression. Here you can compare the 2016 stage, if you want (it was the same in 2015):

BTW: I have no clue, why some systems need that much RAM, yet. I thought it may correlate with old CPUs, but sure not in your case. Did you install the 2017 c++ redist packs?

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • €3001-5000