LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
lac_prodecural_grass.jpg

Thanks to Ilyas (x4Fab) awesome procedural grass addition to CSP...
LA Canyons now has 900km² of grass that needs mowing...

Which also means maybe someone will actually find Treasure number 5 while going offroad lol
lac_treasure_number_5.jpg

I won't show the front of the sign, as it will give away it's location.

Now where is that Monster Truck mod when you really need it :D

wow the grass really adds a new level of realism.
I haven't actually touched anything yet, so that's how it looks out of the box, so to speak.
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_gallardo_sl_la_canyons_29-10-119-22-12-22.jpg

But for a track as huge as LA Canyons, which would really not be economical with polys, adding full 3D grass... It's a great way of filling space, that otherwise is uneconomical to fill. I also love how it gets the grass colour from the diffuse terrain texture. Very clever indeed!

Hi!
What's the estimated release date for the new LA Canyons track? After so many posts, I've got lost on how is it going to work (or how it is working) related to buying the mod.
As far as could see, the job done is brilliant and the new content is fantastic. Can't wait to produce some videos to upload to my channel and showcase it.
I'll wait for the feedback.
Cheers :thumbsup:

@keyser92: Just stop doing this in public already. I totally understand that you feel tricked, but this is only because you obviously do not understand what a donation is. You did not purchase anything and thus no one is obliged to send you anything.

Unfortunately, there are too many people like you who just misundertand this. I bet Pheonix77 had more "requests" for VIP extras than he can or even want to handle as a private person. Even so, he's setting up the Patreon page so people can get this stuff more easily as he noticed there's a high demand.

Just get your money back through paypal and let it go. If you're still interested in getting the extras, try again later with the Patreon.

• Deleted member 197115

So donations for LAX VIP work like loot boxes?
Nice.

@
Phoenix77

You are dishonest and you know it very well, you contradict yourself!
Check your PayPal.... Your money is refunded!
As hey.... why not do this in public :thumbsdown:

Find attached this message on your PayPal refund!

There you go, have your money back!
It didn't come through to my email address, and I had to go back through my PayPal transactions to find it.

DO NOT Call me dishonest in public forums!

IF you had any idea of the popularity of the track, and the amount of mail / questions / support I've had to supply then maybe you'd understand a little more.

Thanks for your initial support, It's just a shame you had to handle it a) So badly, considering you get a FREE track that is twice as long as the Nordschleife... and b) in a public forum!

Consider this issue resolved!

Oh... And now I have your email address (VERY useful to help tie things up!).... I've checked and you were sent the VIP extras on the 4th October 2019 @ 11:40 - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS!!!!!!
CHECK_YOUR_SPAM_FOLDER_.jpg

Hence the move to Patreon!!!!!!!! Consider yourself contradicted!

EDIT: If you'd just PM'd and asked me to check... Politely... Then this would have worked out much better.

Phoenix

Last edited:
Hi!
What's the estimated release date for the new LA Canyons track? After so many posts, I've got lost on how is it going to work (or how it is working) related to buying the mod.
As far as could see, the job done is brilliant and the new content is fantastic. Can't wait to produce some videos to upload to my channel and showcase it.
I'll wait for the feedback.
Cheers :thumbsup:
Hi mate, I'm still aiming for early in November, maybe a week or two, depending how much correspondance I need to supply... Like the above, messy and unpleasant example. Thanks for your interest, more information will follow soon :) Cheers!

@keyser92: Just stop doing this in public already. I totally understand that you feel tricked, but this is only because you obviously do not understand what a donation is. You did not purchase anything and thus no one is obliged to send you anything.

Unfortunately, there are too many people like you who just misundertand this. I bet Pheonix77 had more "requests" for VIP extras than he can or even want to handle as a private person. Even so, he's setting up the Patreon page so people can get this stuff more easily as he noticed there's a high demand.

Just get your money back through paypal and let it go. If you're still interested in getting the extras, try again later with the Patreon.
Thanks mate.... If it wasn't for the decent people, such as yourself... and many many others (you all know who you are)
I would have jacked this **** in ages ago. If I could have rated your post with a beer.... I would have done :D

I'd also like to say a big thanks to the moderators, that work behind the scenes, doing their best to keep this site running smoothly. Cheers to whoever you are! :D
And even if I did know who you are, I still wouldn't name you personally! Well maybe a first name :D

no @shmafoozius, he is dishonest!
He claims not to have received my gift so I give him the proof as he requested!
He changes the rules while at the time of the donation, I was eligible for the vip map.
he shows you a screen of October 4th while I donated on September 28th.

He is dishonest!

In addition, he avenge by disclosing my personal info, so I will file a complaint.
His info is commercial and given to him publicly!

It would not be enough if he had been honest!

Jesus @keyser92 what the f*** is your problem??

He's given you your donated money back even though you clearly recieved the VIP track, but didn't check your spam folder (as gets mentioned on here constantly!)
Plus his personal info is not "commercial", you are not paying, you are donating to a private individual who spent hundreds/thousands of hours delivering free content to the community.

So now you paid nothing, not only for 1.0, but for the whole VIP pack but STILL you complain on here? Just pause and think about how ungrateful you are.

He changes the rules while at the time of the donation, I was eligible for the vip map.

He is dishonest!

In addition, he avenge by disclosing my personal info, so I will file a complaint.

You attacked him on a public forum without checking your facts. If you had at least some manners, you could have checked with him privately and the matter would have been solved quickly. Your behavior does not make you shine as the most clever guy on this forum, and your screaming around like a spoiled kid is even worse. Good luck.

He is dishonest!

Well it's not really 'a gift' if you're expecting something in return... Is it?
Gift, Noun: a thing given willingly to someone without expecting anything in return; a present. OR
Something voluntarily transferred by one person to another without compensation.

Your gift, as you put it... has been refunded.

I haven't changed any rules, you just haven't grasped the whole concept.

You're not eligible for the VIP map, as now, after your attitude, I don't want you driving on the 'extras' which is why you've been refunded. To be honest (yes I'm using that word) I don't want you driving on the regular version.
Maybe I'll have to move those road closed gates to either side of the start area, as I don't have to provide any version of LA Canyons, or any other mod for that matter.

Dishonest? I'm not really sure how you have come to that conclusion, but you're welcome to your twisted opinion.

Avenge? A very apt choice of word, as to avenge something... A wrong doing has to first be commited.
I disclosed your name and email, as you started the whole 'Lets do this in public' thing. If you recall?
If I've avenged you, does that make me an Avenger? Do I get a Phoenix superhero suit? :D

The sad thing is, you would have been eligible, if you didn't start acting like a little kid.
My personal name is not commercial, nor is my email address, this is something I do in my limited spare time.
Spare time that has been/is used up dealing with people such as yourself.

Thanks for the demonstration of what modders / developers / creators have to put up with. The modding community alone has lost a lot of extremely talented and valued contributors over the years. It's a shame the majority of a really cool community end up losing out, because of the actions of an ungrateful, selfish, immature few.
You have the term Community Driver in your image on here, you might want to take a moment to google the actual definition of the word community!

I don't know if you can wrap your head around this, but modders are human, we do have other things going on in our lives... It's unlikely any of my tracks would have been created if it wasn't for the death of my Brother a few years ago, but hey, why not bitch about your pathetic, perceived injustice. The VIP wasn't emailed to you for 6 days, which because of your spam filter, you didn't see. So what, it's taken 2 tough years to make this mod. With plenty of other things going on in my life simultaneously.

Get a grip! Try acting like an adult!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea